Any chance we can bring back the lost lands?

Vengeance

Neophyte
The landmass isn't that big and it would be a neat step in progressing forward as a shard. I really miss that portion of UO and the original map is kinda small. I feel it's the one thing missing from UO Forever.

halygon

Grandmaster
We have tossed the idea back and forth over the years, but we always end up choosing not to. We almost always decide that preference is given to using parts of the other maps to give a better experience and reserve the T2A for zombieland.

Vengeance

Neophyte
Bummer. This might be a deal breaker for me. We'll see how it goes. Can you expand on what you mean by giving preference to other maps?

Firecrest

Grandmaster
There are so many dungeons and open maps areas that don't get used increasing the map usage instead of increasing the reason to go to the unused spaces seems like it would be a waste on server space and spread out he population even more. Plus that would be additional upkeep work for the staff. Basically we get champs, events, new dungeons and new reasons to visit older locations with out expanding the maps. t2a has some good aspects but in reality unless they make a reason to go there people will avoid it after a while and if they make a reason to go there why wasn't that reason given to something that already exists.

Vengeance

Neophyte
There are so many dungeons and open maps areas that don't get used increasing the map usage instead of increasing the reason to go to the unused spaces seems like it would be a waste on server space and spread out he population even more. Plus that would be additional upkeep work for the staff. Basically we get champs, events, new dungeons and new reasons to visit older locations with out expanding the maps. t2a has some good aspects but in reality unless they make a reason to go there people will avoid it after a while and if they make a reason to go there why wasn't that reason given to something that already exists.

Would you tell me where some of these places are where no one currently goes? I feel like I've been all over the place and constantly run into pks and blues.

Firecrest

Grandmaster
There isn't many because of the advances made by staff. We how ever have the booty bay dungeon, exodus dungeon (which I still can't find the key cards to defeat exodus), a water champ. but that is the reason t2a doesn't get much time or is even on the plate. all with in the last year. But there are areas.

Vengeance

Neophyte
There isn't many because of the advances made by staff. We how ever have the booty bay dungeon, exodus dungeon (which I still can't find the key cards to defeat exodus), a water champ. but that is the reason t2a doesn't get much time or is even on the plate. all with in the last year. But there are areas.

I'm so confused. Earlier you said this: There are so many dungeons and open maps areas that don't get used

Steezie E

Master
There are a couple places people don't go, exodus and asylum are usually pretty empty but there are reasons that people don't go there to hunt. No one likes monsters that don't have a slayer type and haven constant magic reflect and/or cannot be provoked. (With mediocre rewards)

Josh D

Grandmaster
aslyum, anhk, exodus, grotto

You hardly ever find anyone in the dungeons mentioned by Girana. Also Hyloth, levels 1-2, Shame level 2, Covetous (all but level 3 and 5), Cove orc fort, Tera keep (when not monster of the month). There are several outside spawns with high level mobs all over the world (ancient liches, etc..)

There are plenty of places to farm. If you want an entire dungeon to yourself.....exodus :)

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
to be honest... I would settle for just even the town itself... block off the gates to town... lets just have the town back at least :( lol

Elizabeth Gold

Grandmaster
What are you saying?! Delucia is a great town. It's THE greatest town! It has a mage shop, a blacksmith, a tailor, a bank, a healer, stables and and inn... what more do you need? oh yes A WALL to keep the orcs out. And they made them pay for it! Did I mention bulls already? Yes bull for tamers, or like young players call it: leather! it's surrounded by mountains. HUGE mountains! It's fantastic.