WTS Ancient Charcoal Meta Dragon Stage 7 SOLD !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
Doesn't play much? WTF. Getting that to level 7 would be more hours than 90% of the people here have clocked since shard start.

I dont get why anyone would want a meta. Too much work!!

But paying 15m for that is a steal to avoid that boring and mindless grind. If I was 120 taming and had 15m to burn id buy this godly creature of lameness.

Wrexx

Grandmaster
9 million in relics and 2.5 million in a dragon egg means someone got a deal. The time to level these guys from 1.7 is worth way more than a few mill. These pets are a pain, but I love it.

exince

Grandmaster
man that was cheap.. must have been a really good friend ;)

but yeah.. if you're into pvp meta pets aren't for you

dennozz

Grandmaster
lol stage 7 meta pet is the best shit for pvp. ask pks who fought me before, if u dont have a stage 7 u cant say much

exince

Grandmaster
i have stage 7 and i would like to understand your arguments.
Sure, meta 7 has more hp than a regular dragon (+75hp). so it's a + for firebreath damage. It has more INT so theres a slightly bigger chance that your pet has mana for a eb/fs left when you get jumped. those are the PROS

now the CONS
skills are capped at 100 in pvp (no bonus for having a meta)
STR is higher on regular dragons than on meta stage 7 (lower dmg on hit)
meta 7 listens shit even with 120 lore/taming (making it a no go for pvp in my eyes)

steve-o

Grandmaster
wow this was the best deal ever! i'm exping my meta nearly to lvl 6.... and is so boring... who didn't try can't even imagine!

exince is 100% right! it's better a normal dragon then meta7 with 100 skill cap for pvp

lost

Grandmaster
i have stage 7 and i would like to understand your arguments.
Sure, meta 7 has more hp than a regular dragon (+75hp). so it's a + for firebreath damage. It has more INT so theres a slightly bigger chance that your pet has mana for a eb/fs left when you get jumped. those are the PROS

now the CONS
skills are capped at 100 in pvp (no bonus for having a meta)
STR is higher on regular dragons than on meta stage 7 (lower dmg on hit)
meta 7 listens shit even with 120 lore/taming (making it a no go for pvp in my eyes)

fuark makes me want to stop leveling mine and stick with my death beetle, now that they're 110 taming he lists so much better at 120/120, now my nightfrenzy is another story.. whats with these 120 pets being so pissy when you're 120/120???

Strife

Master
fuark makes me want to stop leveling mine and stick with my death beetle, now that they're 110 taming he lists so much better at 120/120, now my nightfrenzy is another story.. whats with these 120 pets being so pissy when you're 120/120???
Yeah it is upsetting that after all the money you pour into 120 taming/lore and the egg and stone, etc that it sometimes listens to you lol. I would understand if it barked sometimes, but ppl seeing 60% success rate kinda sucks

exince

Grandmaster
I kinda hope for a change... I don t pvp at all, but it kinda sucks that a 23mil investment into a pet actually offers less protection against pks than a regular dragon due to not listening. And im not counting the price of taming/lore :)

Status
Not open for further replies.