WTS Ancient Charcoal Meta Dragon Stage 7 SOLD !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennozz

Grandmaster
SELLING The first level 7 Charcoal Meta Dragon with meta ball and two relics (molten breathe and noxious relic)

S/B 15 mills
B/O 18 mills

Ends 3 days after first bid!!!

dennozz

Grandmaster
Yea i think price is right.... i got 6 mills on relic plus meta stone 3 plus the charcoal egg color unique color from event cost 4 mills there are like 13 mills and its a pain to raise it to stage 7.

dennozz

Grandmaster
Selling because I dont play much and i dont even farm so. This is a beast for farming, champs, rda, everything!

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
Had first level 7 pet on shard, says he doesn't play much. Does not compute!

Phylyn Rahl, Eugene the Weak, Mysthran, Mysthrana, Norah Winehouse, StevieRayVaughan, VFingerDiscount

dennozz

Grandmaster
Ah? I got bored of ultima for the moment, doesnt matter if i got the *second stage 7 or not

Training these things kills your will to play the game. lol... hope you keep it m8 and come back to playing soon. would have been awesome seeing it tear it up at house drop event tonight!

Salsa

Grandmaster
It's true. Leveling these things will make you hate this game. I've made a conscious effort to go slowly as to not burn out.

Good luck with the sale, the amount of time this takes I can't even imagine, totally worth the price.

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
It's true. Leveling these things will make you hate this game. I've made a conscious effort to go slowly as to not burn out.

Good luck with the sale, the amount of time this takes I can't even imagine, totally worth the price.
I take It mas slow im still only halfway in stage 5 even though I got my charcoal before dennoz, theres some major reason people might dislike their stage 7s but ill keep that info to myself.

Strife

Master
I take It mas slow im still only halfway in stage 5 even though I got my charcoal before dennoz, theres some major reason people might dislike their stage 7s but ill keep that info to myself.
Is it because it doesn't listen to you half the time???

Status
Not open for further replies.