Alchy

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
As he said, just make a shit-ton of poison pots. Easiest to do because there is one for every tier (lesser, normal, and greater) and only takes nightshade, so you can just stock up on that and not worry about buying tons of different bulk regs.

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
Or, I copied this from another thread:

Alchemy
0 – 65 make Cure Potions
65 – 85 make Greater Cure Potions
85 – 100 make Greater Poison Potions (Much cheaper)

halygon

Grandmaster
All i want is to get gm posioning
Then I would recommend just making Poison kegs through the whole alchy process. You can just buy a ton of Nightshade and start with lessers and then go all the way to DP. If you are GMing Poisoning along with alchy, then this is the best way as it maximizes your resource usage.

Kareem

Grandmaster
Make pots you will actually use the most. So I typically do total refresh, g agi, then g str or its reverse str then agi. Then I usually scroll up from 90 and make explo pots when gm.

Kemi'Kalz

Grandmaster
Or, I copied this from another thread:

Alchemy
0 – 65 make Cure Potions
65 – 85 make Greater Cure Potions
85 – 100 make Greater Poison Potions (Much cheaper)

Make G refresh until you can make Gcure
THis is by FAR the best way to do alchy unless you are making a poisoner side by side

R.I. Smith

Expert
If your doing a poisoner make sure you do poison pots through raising alchy, you can make the other ones afterwards on macro very easily as you need them

wil3ur

Grandmaster
I GM'd my Alchy long ago, now he's sitting here refilling the pots as my poisoner sucks them up. This is spencive. :(