WTB Ageless Raffle 30x30

AssHat

Grandmaster
i will try to win, but all i want is a All slayer spell book or a blessed valorite weapon as payment....

bradley-

Grandmaster
maybe 100mil?

I won't be paying that much. The entire private island was sold for ~50m value in items and that thing could fit multiple 30x30 plots. If I could have bought the island, I would've but the owner wanted a meta dragon and powerscrolls and stuff and not just gold.

Messremb

Grandmaster
I won't be paying that much. The entire private island was sold for ~50m value in items and that thing could fit multiple 30x30 plots. If I could have bought the island, I would've but the owner wanted a meta dragon and powerscrolls and stuff and not just gold.
More like 58 mil, and he retained control.

And it could fit 2 30x30s. Also I got a deal cause I had helped him out in the past.

It pays to be a nice guy some times. ;)

Lexington

Grandmaster

I didn't even see it up forsale.... I would have bought it for sure

Lexington

Grandmaster
He sold us all the plots on the island, but retained the ability to be the only one to place houses, and was going to be the only one able to mark runes on the island.

Anything exciting happening on the isl or is it basically just a private community?

a magical man

Grandmaster
Well I put a ton of dono coin into this already! I am excited, I am going to turn it into a young player shop area and sanctuary. A place for people to start out nice. Unless you pay 80 million gold to buy all new players a house and resources. Seems legit.