Agapite Platemail, x10, Exceptional.

Doomsayer

Grandmaster
This is a LBOD that will likely never be filled.. :) But I can at least ask. Any have any Agapite plate SBODs with the specs from the subject and willing to sell them?

Doomsayer

Grandmaster
Best so far was a verite 20 excep helmet, SBOD though.
But still.. yeah... 19 out of 20 bods are still Iron.. :/

limlight

Grandmaster
Holy balls. How many smiths do some of you guys have?

I only pull 3 if i time it right daily.

I pull one when i wake up b4 work at round 7..one when i get home at 6. Another at midnight

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Doomsayer

Grandmaster
2 smiths myself, which normally ends up at pulling 6 bods per day, basically every day. A little less on weekends depending on level of alcohol ;)

eppy

Grandmaster
I've never seen anything above Gold... I pull around 8-10 smith bods per day.

I got a valorite 10 exceptional yesterday, thats the best I have ever gotten. Mostly I just fill out the weapons that I use and put them back in my book. The iron rewards are nearly useless, but the others I just keep in my book for some reason.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
I got a valorite 10 exceptional yesterday. I have several golds. I have turned in 3 bods since I started getting them. Mostly I just fill out the weapons that I use and put them back in my book. The iron rewards are nearly useless.

I have my legendary tailor collecting smith bods @ 115 Smithing.. and my bod collector/tamer jack of all trades who isn't GM anything but tames multi million gold mounts for me :D , collecting at 85 smithing show real.. and the best bod that I have gotten between the two that I was even close to filling on my own was a 20x exceptional dull copper chain mail LBod .. for a +10 ASH... and I had to buy one of the Sbods.. I've never seen any bod better than Gold.. :/