AFK Talisman EXP Famers

kurtis

Grandmaster
Find something better to do snitch.

Wait.....did the guy whose guild rolls around PK'ing afk macroers with the motto "macro police" really just tell another player who finds and kills afk macroers to find something better to do? The irony is real.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Despite popular belief Helmet Hair's talisman is still a small amount away from level 2 :/

1424190098_7331.jpg

flipt

Grandmaster
sounds like you should join up with the macro police . I love how it took you how many month's to figure this out people been doing this for ever.

MANKRIK

Grandmaster
You've repeatedly reported this to the GM's and they have said it's legal. So you've decided to make a forum post about it and tag them in it.

9a6.png

Blaine I have some tissues for you when you run out. And please keep your whinning down. You will wake your grandma. Just kill them like @Peepin'Tom did to get his start and do a little dance afterwards.

who really wants to spend three months doing it the hard way. We have jobs and families. People want to hop on and play. Find the afkers kill them and shut up.

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
The issue to me is to solve the problem. If people gotta do this then it's a distressed system. And my grandma is dead and wouldn't give a fuck.

Uofreakkk

Adept
This dude reminds me of a guy named Blaise On another sever. He would complain and ***** about everything that he didn't like or couldn't do himself. Constantly convincing the Admin to make so many stupid changes to the server a bunch of us quit. He is and always will be the biggest cry baby I have ever known in 17 years of UO and this Blaine guy reminds me a whole lot of him.

He always had to get the last word in and would just argue to argue for days and weeks no matter how stupid he looked doing it.

The Gandin

Grandmaster
This dude reminds me of a guy named Blaise On another sever. He would complain and ***** about everything that he didn't like or couldn't do himself. Constantly convincing the Admin to make so many stupid changes to the server a bunch of us quit. He is and always will be the biggest cry baby I have ever known in 17 years of UO and this Blaine guy reminds me a whole lot of him.

He always had to get the last word in and would just argue to argue for days and weeks no matter how stupid he looked doing it.

Luckily none of us have to hear it anymore because that idiot, rightfully, got banned from the forums due to his complaining about the Giants event. The posts in it have been deleted but it just further proved what a bitching little twerp he was. It's so sad to see someone not get a staff position on a goddamn game and then take it so personally as to run down everything the server provides. But, of course, he still plays it. He was the very definition of stupidity and hypocrisy. Good riddance.

Fattson

Grandmaster
Luckily none of us have to hear it anymore because that idiot, rightfully, got banned from the forums due to his complaining about the Giants event. The posts in it have been deleted but it just further proved what a bitching little twerp he was. It's so sad to see someone not get a staff position on a goddamn game and then take it so personally as to run down everything the server provides. But, of course, he still plays it. He was the very definition of stupidity and hypocrisy. Good riddance.
You should tell us how you really feel.