Adventures in Sosaria - Meet the Neighbors

Laurus

I love a good yarn as much as the next guy/gal fiction non fiction or science fiction but the theme in all of them seems to be the same as in FICTION even the worst fiction in any case is worth a laugh. As was the fights your band of misfits presented us with last night...I sadly was not there for the first night swamp madness...The pics looked so so fun...and a yarn must include exaggeration..I am sure on your end it did feel like Sparta at times, and then again pretty sure Camelot It was not. It just boiled down to a matter on who could be more clever! I would have kept the Earls' head once or twice had I known how attached to it he was. Love me some random flame strikes nothing says come play like the singe up your back side <3 ~Sassafras

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
Sassafras, that made no sense.
vh1pVUS.gif

Vampyria

Apprentice
So much fun so little time little one...
Too bad you didn't want to play for longer..
And to think the position of power you had and gave away so quickly.

Delusional pirates?

Now I've seen it all.

Your game play, attitudes and forum responses strike me as eerily similar to something a bull and "!" would be responsible for.

Bonus

Novice
Who believes people named Darth Nvade Her & Frodough would dare act like "role players"? You guys on Dab's so much it has burned out your inspiration. Are you guys role playing 5th grade Mondain Magic student dropouts....? By the way your names are terrible.

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
True facts: Darth nVade Her and random anti-PKers role-play better than supposed RP guild Village of Paws.

Also, their house is designed better than most in that village.

bigp3rm

Apprentice
Who believes people named Darth Nvade Her & Frodough would dare act like "role players"? You guys on Dab's so much it has burned out your inspiration. Are you guys role playing 5th grade Mondain Magic student dropouts....? By the way your names are terrible.

Wow lighten up buddy.