Adventures in Sosaria - Meet the Neighbors

CO123

Apprentice
Let our journey begin together.....

We return to these wondrous lands of mystery, magic and adventure. For many of us, it has been nearly a decade, yet we return. We return to find these lands in need of heroes. Have no more fear Brittania, we're here for you.

Like any adventure, it begins not with glory and valor. It begins with a home. We wanted our home to be a shining gem in these lands. A place where lonely wanderers can feel welcome and the healing of this land can begin. I think we succeeded, but judge for yourself.

Our Camelot.

It is a good and pure home. Our designer was proud, and rightly so! Yet, like so many other times in life, there is a balance.

Our beacon of hope attracted not just the good, but the evil as well. They came to extinguish our flame.

They used our welcoming home against us to rain fire and lightning down upon us. Do you see the door in west wall? It was meant to be a way for us to encourage adventurers while fighting the evil creatures of this land, they used it to murder!

I will not lie, we cowered in our home that day. We had no skills and no way to fight so many! There must have been 10! So we fled. We fled with vengeance in our hearts and a commitment to the lands to rid this world of evils such as this.

We trained. We grew stronger!

Not strong enough though.

We dropped 3, but alas no loot was recovered. We were merely 4 incomplete characters against a large mixture of murderers and cutthroats. Their wanton murder was senseless to us, but we fought despite insurmountable odds. We fought for Brittania, and in the end we lost.

We continued to train, and this time we brought the battle to them!

Our first 2 encounters could be considered a draw. We fought them 3v8 and lost one while they lost two. Still, we were not able to retrieve any of their loot or their heads!

We weren't discouraged, however. Our characters were strong, our wills are made of diamond and the rust of years off of battle was flaking away.

Yet to be successful, failures are necessary. Then we called out to our guild mates for help. Surely, we could win against 8 with 4. So Mase joined us on our just quest. Mase is a destitute mage. It is a destitution caused by years of alcohol abuse and an unhealthy sexual fetish he has that involves Liches and their gnarled staves.

Yet, when we returned, they weren't there. So we decided to pick a fight.

We made a grave error though. We used up all of our magical energies and they caught us unprepared for a stand-up fight. We're not cowards though, so we still fought. In the end though, their band of 8 suffered no casualties, and we lost 2.

How could we ever win against such odds? Surely, if the fight was fair, our foe would be easily defeated. Alas, the fight wasn't fair, and it never would be. As is the way of bullies, they use numbers to overwhelm and discourage their opposition.

THAT IS HOW TYRANTS RULE!

They grew to 9 while we grew to 5.

The Earl of Dabsworth joined us. He is a rich man (rich is relative, since he is twelve days old) who holds his wealth from the less fortunate, like me. Nonetheless, a noble companion.

Would five be enough to hold the ground we take when we fight them? Would 5 allow us to prevent them from using their cutthroats, feigning as innocents, to resurrect their murderers and allowing them to re-enter the fight unhindered?

There is only one way to find out!

VICTORY IS OURS! The price was heavy. Drakkor, our noble guildsman, now suffers from PTSD. We are suing the king for compensation. However, I fear his wild behavior will be his undoing. Only time will tell though.

Five was enough, and we retrieved several heads and turned them in for stat loss. It was a victory for the lands!

We've returned though, and we will defend Brittania! So let evil beware. We call out to the vile. We're located at 57 28 S 35 26 E. Come to us if you dare.

Do I have any regrets? Just one. I feel that in another life me and Vampyria could have been wondrous lovers. Her evil ways make our love impossible now.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Need to put that post all over the Intarwebs. Beautiful UO experience there and if that doesn't make someone sit up and say 'goddamn that looks like fun' then they are without hope.

Nice commentary as well ;)

EllEssDee

Master
Obligatory
wgZz6K2.jpg

So once again PSB/Paws gets destroyed even with superior numbers.. by a group that hasnt played in years.

Hilarious.

Bonus

Novice
Well. Malekith. I bet you believe everything you read don't you. Baaaaaa baaaa. Come here little sheep don't be scared, I'll tell you what to think and how to act. Here drink this and go to sleep.

anyways. that was a great write up. kind of biased as everything usually is unless you were there and experienced it for yourself.

Well. Malekith. I bet you believe everything you read don't you. Baaaaaa baaaa. Come here little sheep don't be scared, I'll tell you what to think and how to act. Here drink this and go to sleep.

anyways. that was a great write up. kind of biased as everything usually is unless you were there and experienced it for yourself.

You sound just like your buddy Wiz.

"no that wasn't me getting my ass rocked in game"

"well, maybe it was.. but you're a loser IRL"

Lol.

So which part of these pics and the story isn't true.. because it's an exact replica of the fight DsR had with PSB/Paws the other night and the one Power had with them last night.

* Don't get me wrong it's nice to see pvp action on the server, but don't sit in irc/forum pretending to be big shots. You've clearly demonstrated that PSB requires at least 3-4 more members on the field than the opposition to even have a chance.

Bonus

Novice
You sound just like your buddy Wiz.

"no that wasn't me getting my ass rocked in game"

"well, maybe it was.. but you're a loser IRL"

Lol.

So which part of these pics and the story isn't true.. because it's an exact replica of the fight DsR had with PSB/Paws the other night and the one Power had with them last night.

I wasn't there. So I can't tell you what happened. But I just killed two of you about 10 minutes ago. So why don't you post that up. Lol?

I wasn't there. So I can't tell you what happened. But I just killed two of you about 10 minutes ago. So why don't you post that up. Lol?

I'm at work and so are my DsR guildmates.

Not sure wtf you're talking about.

Keep up the good work, sport.

* I'm actually concerned that once other groups start fielding 4-5 against you guys that you'll go back to trolling newbs on boats.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nomack

Neophyte
to OP, the fights were fun. but counting our afk toons as people fighting you is just stupid. we didn't have 9 on last night. keep it up though. we are having fun with you. your house is ugly as sin.

Malekith you are a MORON. 90% of paws is brand new to the server. we haven't played for years either. It is cute though how up on our jock you are after just 2 and a half weeks!!! Worship noted.

CO123

Apprentice
Nomack, you definitely had 8 people chasing us around. I counted a blue healer as nine. It may have been an alt of another vile murderer though. If you claim less than 8 in that fight, thou art a liar! I would expect no less from murderers and cutthroats though.

Our house is a masterpiece.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vampyria

Apprentice
Welcome to the server! I have been here about as long as you.

Well Sir.. Interesting post.
You failed to mention those pictures are over two days.
But everyone needs special ways of counting to make the story bigger!
I am sure I will exaggerate my shoe size when it gets stuck in your arse.

Here is how you have gone wrong:

1. You moved into PAWS territory, and failed to pay my brother or his kin
any tribute or respect.(I am sure you have also failed in your education of PAWS or PSB).

2. You seem to have spent too much time at the tavern and built the ugliest piece of
housing for miles around, which I have no idea why I should suffer from it's exsistance.

3. As much as I like Camelot, your Camelot on the other and has much lacking. For when you
told me you would show me your "Excalibur" you pulled out a skinning knife. And your
threats to use it on me caused out bursts of laughter which ended in throwing fireballs at
you.

4. As for us being star crossed lovers unfortunately for you, you have only crossed my lines/paths.
I like rough men who aren't afraid to walk the line between good and evil and show it. So far you
have only proven you are all talk and have very little wisdom, color coordination and grammar
skills(in our world) and possibly a failed idea of honor against those of us willing to live on
the lines while you do as we do and hide it from these people.

And please don't threaten me with a good time of punishing me for my evil. I like it. What will
be even better little one is when your screaming my name. Don't worry I will take pictures to
hold the memory. And imagine I am the sweet one?

Shane before you roll out the red carpet for these new creatures, they have left out how
they attack fishermen and craftsmen getting their own special marks, we would not
have to put them into check if they could behave.

Malekith since your not our neighbor "T"roll along. I know Wiz is a deity and is causing
you to feel a little small in the trousers, may i suggest buying smaller sizes to help that?
And just so your know "pirates" are known for being warlords of the sea(that would be
water.... where boats are) so really? You have heard the term "don't bite off more then you
can chew"? Because Wiz is huge!!

bigp3rm

Apprentice

So enlighten us.

CO123

Apprentice
Vampyria, my love, you have such mean words and they're in run-on sentences nonetheless!

We attack cutthroats posing as innocents, not innocents themselves. You have demonstrated that you're evil to the core. I've seen the BBC show Merlin, I know how Camelot fell from within. You, and people like you, spell doom for all we hold dear in Sosaria.

As for the time span between the battles, it was not intentional. Our "training" was supposed to signify time between the fights. Regardless, I don't see how that changes the story one bit.