Adding consensual PVP to Invasion Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
aren't you the one who wrote me a PM saying that youre sad that ive turned out to be an obnoxious kind person? (not quite your words, but hell)

"
It is hilarious but also sad to see how #affected you are recently with EQMS... from backing $'s lies to saying EQMS is cheating, its non stop laughs.

I never thought Id see it from you as you always seemed to be level headed(even with trolling) but I guess I underestimated ya!"

Nope -- I sent you a PM because you were accusing EQMS of cheating(not CSAM/CoM) and trying hard to be Bobby123 the III aka SteveO Jr... it was astonishing to see how #affected you had become.

K A Z

Grandmaster
"
It is hilarious but also sad to see how #affected you are recently with EQMS... from backing $'s lies to saying EQMS is cheating, its non stop laughs.

I never thought Id see it from you as you always seemed to be level headed(even with trolling) but I guess I underestimated ya!"

Nope -- I sent you a PM because you were accusing EQMS of cheating(not CSAM/CoM) and trying hard to be Bobby123 the III aka SteveO Jr... it was astonishing to see how #affected you had become.

so I got you to the point where you got #affected enough to write me a PM voicing where you basically say that I disappointed you?

lAWL

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Just didnt wanna talk shit to you on the forums because I like you KAZ and because I feel empathy for your refugee crisis.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Hey -- if you guys are too scared to fight EQMS over objectives, no worries... stick to the dungeons running from teleporter to teleporter hoping those bandies kick in.

says the guy who logged off last night after accepting a duel......
says the guy who dodged @Messremb .......

now all you can do is spam #affected

#Affected enough to spam #Affected lawl

90% of the server disagrees with you dude accept your idea was only there to benifit yourself when u log on at 2am with 10-20 people. (same with all your sugestions)

Should the guard be turned off for short periods , Yes they should. should people who want pvp get pvm benifits over pvmers fuck no

K A Z

Grandmaster
Just didnt wanna talk shit to you on the forums because I like you KAZ and because I feel empathy for your refugee crisis.

come to south germany and I get you the highest you'll ever be in this god damned country - all while we are bathing in sauerkraut and bratwurst.. but this Forums are a battleground, and I'm a general.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
says the guy who logged off last night after accepting a duel......
says the guy who dodged @Messremb .......

now all you can do is spam #affected

#Affected enough to spam #Affected lawl

90% of the server disagrees with you dude accept your idea was only there to benifit yourself when u log on at 2am with 10-20 people. (same with all your sugestions)

Should the guard be turned off for short periods , Yes they should. should people who want pvp get pvm benifits over pvmers fuck no

What does dueling have to do with this idea?

If we're only a factor at 2am, who would control this event PVP area the rest of the day?

Guards being turned off means no one goes to the event at all... how is this a good thing?

Malkraven

Grandmaster

If we're only a factor at 2am, who would control this event PVP area the rest of the day?

Guards being turned off means no one goes to the event at all... how is this a good thing?

Malk -- be honest, did you goto college(uni)? Im guessing no based on your logic/spelling....

LAWL starting with RL issue now are we Glutt is #SuperAffected.

but yes i did thanks for the concern did you? i heard you was to busy smoking heroin with rauck

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster

Last edited by a moderator:

Malkraven

Grandmaster
council house and violent .. wasteman battyman like yourself get banged up on theze streetz

eMYMHeZ.png

BEN!

Grandmaster
LAWL starting with RL issue now are we Glutt is #SuperAffected.

but yes i did thanks for the concern did you? i heard you was to busy smoking heroin with rauck

he called you uneducated and it's "RL issue"? only makes sense if you have a mental disability... if not then the dumb shit you write is fair game

Last edited by a moderator:

Malkraven

Grandmaster
he called you uneducated and it's "RL issue"? only makes sense if you have a mental disability... if not then the dumb shit you write is fair game

you what? uni/college isnt a real life thing? i didnt realize he was talking about the university of moonglow..... the rest of us are talking about ultima online

but i guess you are Aga Jr when it comes to rl shit its always the first card you pull so ill take your word on it.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I hope everyone enjoys the irony of POWER complaining about IRl attacks over me asking if he went to uni(because his posts are moronic) and the nonstop IRL shit talk 90% of POWER spews on the forums all day #hypocrisy #googleTHEdefinition

I think you'll find I never/rarely bring up true IRL things over a video game, sadly POWER isnt the same, but no one goes to the lengths aga does in terms of stalking people to find out more IRL shit talk.

K A Z

Grandmaster
I hope everyone enjoys the irony of POWER complaining about IRl attacks over me asking if he went to uni(because his posts are moronic) and the nonstop IRL shit talk 90% of POWER spews on the forums all day #hypocrisy #googleTHEdefinition

I think you'll find I never/rarely bring up true IRL things over a video game, sadly POWER isnt the same, but no one goes to the lengths aga does in terms of stalking people to find out more IRL shit talk.

half of the time we're pretending to be aboriginal shamans and warriors, get a grip

BEN!

Grandmaster
you what? uni/college isnt a real life thing? i didnt realize he was talking about the university of moonglow..... the rest of us are talking about ultima online

but i guess you are Aga Jr when it comes to rl shit its always the first card you pull so ill take your word on it.

lol aga jr? i don't give a shit about your RL and have never posted about it.... yeah i called your gm a woman beater because that shit is despicable and it is pretty pathetic that you try to defend it

Status
Not open for further replies.