a white pig statuette

Dyne

Apprentice
When you get a price check, and if you are interested in selling/trading, PM me : ) I would imagine it's a fairly valuable statuette.

Hanebu

Master
The Sphinx was sold for a million.
If you guys really wanna buy it, you should offer me a better price than those...

I'm not in need of money, so if there is no ultimate offer on this statue I will keep it... I dont have a price dor this, if it feels right I will sell.

Duck Face

Grandmaster
The sphinx sold for 1 mil but it is no longer spawning. The white pigs will continue to spawn. It is a cool pig though and I want one.
I sent my 1 mil offer, do you have a number in mind?

I'll bump it up to 1.25.

asics

Grandmaster
i think a fallon\blue one can be 3\5x of original price, a white 5\10x, a blaze 10\25x? depends on the statuette..

i mean... a Large Daemon Statue now go for 150\200..
how much will go a blue one large demon? and a white one?
imho 800\1mil for blue and 2mil for pure white .. are not strange prices..

depends of kind of statuettes.. pigs statue are not so easy to get (not the hardest of course)

i think that 1 mil its really a fair offer for this..

Dyne

Apprentice
1.25m for a pw pig? lol I think that is more than fair and if the seller doesn't take it was never interested in selling in the first place.

Duck Face

Grandmaster
Yea, I don't think they want to sell. It was posted in the pc forums so they got their pc. I'll let my offer stand til the end of today then its worth whatever anyone else offers. I doubt anyone else is going to pay that though ;)