a week in the life: RDA portal meta data.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Star

Grandmaster
For a long time I didn't use a tracker. If it wasn't so easy train in a day I probably still wouldn't use one. You just have to run a tighter pattern. For large sections that could mean a few extra passes. With the small tracking range on gates it is easy to outrun your tracking circle between skill cooldown. So if you don't overlap anyways it is to miss one.

so basically you are saying tracking is no help?

no way 50% of a guild dedicated to RDAs doesn't have trackers... if you gonna lie at least throw out a figure that is somewhat believable

Like I said, don't believe me. I do not care if you think I lie. Its just your opinion of me.

drinn

Grandmaster
Its the same guilds at the IDOCs as well. Lately the shard's largest guilds, so obviously they all have their own squads for every aspect of this game. Yet there are other smaller teams and randoms always getting a chance to participate the events, but as a small one its hard to compete against larger ones just like it is in real world between companies. Everyone are defending their territories. If smaller teams want to succeed they should unite with other small teams, or try joining the big one.

So conclusion: There is no monopoly. There is just fresh competition.

There is no need to change anything to be honest, when talking about RDAs, or IDOCs.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Not at all what i am saying we have trackers that look and we have a few who are not trackers who look as well. The main difference is we are organize on how we look thats all that needs to be said........

nice story brah !!!!!!!!!!!

Wildtamer

Grandmaster
HALF of us don't have trackers but its not hard to run an area tracking does help but you don't need it to find RDAs

Here @Bobby123 a video for you and you are the star..... LAWL Money always cheats

Bobby123

Grandmaster
HALF of us don't have trackers but its not hard to run an area tracking does help but you don't need it to find RDAs

Here @Bobby123 a video for you and you are the star..... LAWL Money always cheats

WOW ! u ANGRY BRAH ??????

u seemed very upset after i made you realize that you contradict your own guildmate @StrawberryInYourFace !

So whats Werkt's agenda by spewing half baked truth ?

Something fishy is going on here !

LAWL !

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
What is fishy that is going on? Nothing -- they put in the effort in both recruiting and organization to become the #1 RDA crew... sounds like $ is upset about this(PVE guilds arguing over PVE, lawl!)

Wildtamer

Grandmaster
What is fishy that is going on? Nothing -- they put in the effort in both recruiting and organization to become the #1 RDA crew... sounds like $ is upset about this(PVE guilds arguing over PVE, lawl!)

@GluttonySDS we are a PVE guild with a Pinch of PVP :) We did put a lot of time and effort to get where we are... we also give back and spawn RDAs on brit roof like we did last night

dobber

Grandmaster
49% might be what you found and did yourselfs but im sure it is much higher when you take in affect the ones you raided and pkd everyone inside. werkt was supposed to be on good terms with TBA but you just come in and pk all of us. some of us are your friends but I guess in the end Gold and greed is more important

I do believe that all rdas should be on totally random timers to keep everyone from having the timers on lockdown and keep clicking the gems to see when they pop like @Faytality mentioned. and that chart is not correct. maybe for who first found them but not completed them. im pretty sure werkt is more like 60%. and I think the arche deamon should be on a random timer also and any ghost or afk chars are left in the area after x amount of time should be kicked out
@eppy
@Adam
@JoeB
@Shane

I don't agree with this suggestion. First of all, you make a suggestion with no argument as to why it is useful. If people can't at least somewhat plan their day around arch demon and RDAs it will remove really awesome late game aspects of this game that many people enjoy. And, it is not hard to keep clicking the gem so this doesn't really solve anything even if there was something to solve, just makes people not able to plan their time around in game events which will likely lead to less people logging in to do these.

Dig'em

Grandmaster
WOW ! u ANGRY BRAH ??????

u seemed very upset after i made you realize that you contradict your own guildmate @StrawberryInYourFace !

So whats Werkt's agenda by spewing half baked truth ?

Something fishy is going on here !

LAWL !
Wow, u cheat brehh?

Of course you do, how else does your shit guild expect to compete

THERES ALWAS SOMETHING FISHY WHEN $ IS AROUND

When you gotta cheat to win that's how you know your bad LAWL

Status
Not open for further replies.