9000 donation coins

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
you people are acting like I robbed someone at gun point lol, someone invited me to party and told me what they thought of fara and offered me 1.825m for all 10k of my coins, so I took it. big deal right? apparently. truth is that person told me to give some kind of excuse why I wanted to keep the coins now because I had changed my mind. but im a grown man and I don't lie so i told fara I got offered more and I was selling to someone else. then I ignored his whining about it. I could care less who wants to trip. and I appreciate some of the people who have had my back not knowing me. I don't appreciate all the insults from people who also don't know me. im not a bad guy, I didn't try to screw anyone. I appreciate fara's help but I don't think he is the sole reason I was given back the coins either. I don't have a single enemy from this situation but looks like a lot of you do now. that's your choice, my life goes on.
I have watched this thread grow and grow. Gm intervention, Noob errors, pricing, scavenger, trade reputation.

here we are at the end of the road and I see you and your thoughts.
I wanna tell you mine.

I'm not mad at you. I am partially embarrassed for you, and partially sympathetic towards the problem you had. I personally could careless on how the issue was handled. I don't care if gms un idoc a house for someone, or refund coins, or gear, or whatever the hell else they deem fair.

But as for your reputation.... It does have a scar. I am sorry if you think you're a great guy who doesn't lie. I think you are an average guy who definitely lied.
I'm not trying to bust your balls here either. I hope as time passes that scar fades.

I'm glad you got some jingle in your pocket and you helped keep our server up....
But ill tell you this...
U and I make a trade sometime in the near future. I'm not taking your word for it, I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch. And until whatever your paying or selling is in my bag I'm gunna assume the deal isn't done.

<3
Like I said I ain't tryin to ball bust.
But that's how I feel about it.

Cya in the game

FAMARA

Grandmaster
you people are acting like I robbed someone at gun point lol, someone invited me to party and told me what they thought of fara and offered me 1.825m for all 10k of my coins, so I took it. big deal right? apparently. truth is that person told me to give some kind of excuse why I wanted to keep the coins now because I had changed my mind. but im a grown man and I don't lie so i told fara I got offered more and I was selling to someone else. then I ignored his whining about it. I could care less who wants to trip. and I appreciate some of the people who have had my back not knowing me. I don't appreciate all the insults from people who also don't know me. im not a bad guy, I didn't try to screw anyone. I appreciate fara's help but I don't think he is the sole reason I was given back the coins either. I don't have a single enemy from this situation but looks like a lot of you do now. that's your choice, my life goes on.

your saying i was whining , shows ur true colors, i dont need to whine about some donation coins, i simply said if your asking me to pay more now i cant do it, especially after i just sat here 25 minutes helping you, thats simply all i said. i posted on here, just so people can see what kind of person you are before they decide to do business with you again.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
who the hell paid 1.825 for 10k dono?

no one payed him that, when he told me someone offered more it was a matter of like 20k or something lol, i just wouldnt do it , out of principle, that we made a deal already for 20k less, and i was there half hour with him, sorting things out, then he asks me for 20k more so....

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
no one payed him that, when he told me someone offered more it was a matter of like 20k or something lol, i just wouldnt do it , out of principle, that we made a deal already for 20k less, and i was there half hour with him, sorting things out, then he asks me for 20k more so....
But he said he doesn't lie... You must be wrong :)

DragonxBC

Grandmaster

The Truth is in the math, personally 1.4mil is too much for 9k dono at the current fire sales going on the forums lately they are worth as low as 130k on some sellers offers.

Famara i think you made a bad business decesion overpaying for 9k dono when you can get themc heaper, i think him backing out saved you maybe 200k =]

Lotus

Master
The Truth is in the math, personally 1.4mil is too much for 9k dono at the current fire sales going on the forums lately they are worth as low as 130k on some sellers offers.

A couple of naive people might of sold for that I'm not sure if that has happened but that is not the rate at all. it is higher.

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
A couple of naive people might of sold for that I'm not sure if that has happened but that is not the rate at all. it is higher.

Supply and demand, the prices are NOT set in concrete. But i wouldnt pay 1.4 mil for 9k dono.

Last edited by a moderator: