9000 donation coins

FAMARA

Grandmaster
i heard he dropped them on the ground and somebody scavenged them...... wow

yea lol he did, i sat there with him messaging gms and shit for past 25 minutes to help him get them back, then i guess someone offered more so he went and sold to them lols.

Babethoven

Grandmaster
wow my dude helped him get his coins back and hes selling it to somebody else now, dont do buisness with that guy... shoulda just let him lose his 9k coins

H

Hand of God

It's bullshit that the GM's interfered with this.

And NO I am not Stanky Panky, but how the hell are you promoting fairness with this..

Babethoven

Grandmaster
i mean if hes new i can understand giving them a free pass, was just a ho move that he ended up selling to somebody else when he posted 1.4 mill and then chose to sell to somebody else....greedy man, either way alot of us will remember that name and never do buisness with him

FAMARA

Grandmaster
i mean if hes new i can understand giving them a free pass, was just a ho move that he ended up selling to somebody else when he posted 1.4 mill and then chose to sell to somebody else....greedy man, either way alot of us will remember that name and never do buisness with him

he hid his tag later i seen it was 911 guild, i think most of them are like this anways.

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
It's not yalls call. It was very nice of the gms to do.that.
Id understand if they didn't. But the guy just paid to keep our server up longer. So I'm sympathetic....

That being said I hope he learned to start a trade with something cheap.
I doubt they will be as favorable on the next page

FAMARA

Grandmaster
It's not yalls call. It was very nice of the gms to do.that.
Id understand if they didn't. But the guy just paid to keep our server up longer. So I'm sympathetic....

That being said I hope he learned to start a trade with something cheap.
I doubt they will be as favorable on the next page

agree completely thanks for this post.