WTS -

Marac

Expert
I'm wondering why Mango changed his forum profile picture and removed his occupation (Fitness model) and his location (miami), something is fishy. :rolleyes:

aIck

Grandmaster
I'm wondering why Mango changed his forum profile picture and removed his occupation (Fitness model) and his location (miami), something is fishy. :rolleyes:
I prolly would too, seeing what kinda weirdos our lovely community houses.

@Mango your vendor better be stocked with Repond katanas for days!

Marac

Expert
I prolly would too, seeing what kinda weirdos our lovely community houses.

@Mango your vendor better be stocked with Repond katanas for days!

You really believe the photo of the korean fitness model is Mango? that's ridiculous...
The easiest way to know if it's real or fake is to confirm with the korean girl on instagram before you dream about falling in love with a female character who is controlled by a nerd guy :) but people with a functional brain would know it's fake.

Last edited by a moderator:

K A Z

Grandmaster
You really believe the photo of the korean fitness model is Mango? that's ridiculous...
The easiest way to know if it's real or fake is to confirm with the korean girl on instagram before you dream about falling in love with a female character who is controlled by a nerd guy :) but people with a functional brain would know it's fake.

and some people on these forums are just fucking creeps. Why are you so obsessed with him/her? Quite sickening. Leave other people alone and let them do whatever they fucking want to do.

Marac

Expert
When it affects other players in the game or in RL, he/she should be exposed, he/she is obviously trying to take advantage from male players, and he/she also posted a fake photo in real life photo thread, the Asian girl in that photo was another girl not the korean fitness model, it's just ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fattson

Grandmaster
Mango is a nice person. Male or female. Lots of people pretend to be something they aren't on the interwebz. I've never known her to intentionally take advantage of anyone's e wiener.

Kilike

Grandmaster
Mango is a nice person. Male or female. Lots of people pretend to be something they aren't on the interwebz. I've never known her to intentionally take advantage of anyone's e wiener.
That fattson guy though, he'll take advantage of your wiener.

Regardless, fake or real, mango has always been super helpful, and kind.

Sent from my SM-G900P