WTS 3k Dona Coins - 500k

YOU IDIOT ! your a stupid ***** arent you ? your so dumb that you think your in your rights. Listen: in the real world, once something is set and agreed, like a sale or something, you cant just turn back and say that you want more money. This is ridiculous. Stupid kid
(from another thread)
he talks the talk...but he gimps the walk

☺2$hÆ☺

Novice
as for dragon BC...why not just give the man the extra 30k...this isn't pawn stars but anyway now they are mine and not urs...GL finding cheaper cuz u already had a solid deal

colead88

Grandmaster
calling me an idiot?

says the guy calling jews a race....they are a religion you dumb cocksucker

learn to take a joke

this dude flaked out and put me on the backburner for 2 days. causing me to miss other trades.
i think im allowed a few friendly jests

Got your panties in a bunch fast huh? Maybe get a larger size so they don't get stuck up your asshole.

"they are a religion"... Last I checked they are a people. Judaism is the religion if you want to get technical. A battle you will UNDOUBTEDLY lose if you get into it with me. Fucking dumbass.

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
as for dragon BC...why not just give the man the extra 30k...this isn't pawn stars but anyway now they are mine and not urs...GL finding cheaper cuz u already had a solid deal
for 1 i can find it at some vendors for cheaper than that, and also i got the 3k dono from him at a little discount since he has like 7k to sell currently. And what business is it of yours if i want to bargain with him?