WTS 3 Screen Fire Temple Large Brick

lol none of my shit gnna be deleted.. I have fire temple house 1st accnt Compassion ankh small 7x7 2nd accnt and 3rd accnt Yew Moongate 18x18 /////////////// thx bra eppy alrdy went thru all my accnts like 4 days ago and knows I have 3 ROFL.. GET A REAL LIFE U RAGING LIL WANNA BE ***** ...... Dude is this all u do is ***** and cry about a game.. If so... Heres my number 479-438-3387 //////////// I Need Lil Bitches like u to fuck baby! HMU ASAP for that Ass Banging!

Trammel Toe

Apprentice
lol none of my shit gnna be deleted.. I have fire temple house 1st accnt Compassion ankh small 7x7 2nd accnt and 3rd accnt Yew Moongate 18x18 /////////////// thx bra eppy alrdy went thru all my accnts like 4 days ago and knows I have 3 ROFL.. GET A REAL LIFE U RAGING LIL WANNA BE fool ...... Dude is this all u do is ***** and cry about a game.. If so... Heres my number 479-438-3387 //////////// I Need Lil Bitches like u to fuck baby! HMU ASAP for that Ass Banging!
Yes one day I might have a real life like you? A stay at home dad who does meth all day. Send your address too so your kids can get sent to a safer home so they don't have to be raised with a meth head daddy. Haven't we gone through this before on gamers? You're still my ***** no matter where you go don't you forget that. Don't let that fake picture fool you that's not me and you will still get handled.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Derwolf

Grandmaster
"man, i just play this game to have fun and pvp. i don't give a fuck about anything else. fuck the wizard drama."

-Daveywavey2016

QS26958.jpg

Derwolf

Grandmaster
lol none of my shit gnna be deleted.. I have fire temple house 1st accnt Compassion ankh small 7x7 2nd accnt and 3rd accnt Yew Moongate 18x18 /////////////// thx bra eppy alrdy went thru all my accnts like 4 days ago and knows I have 3 ROFL.. GET A REAL LIFE U RAGING LIL WANNA BE fool ...... Dude is this all u do is ***** and cry about a game.. If so... Heres my number 479-438-3387 //////////// I Need Lil Bitches like u to fuck baby! HMU ASAP for that Ass Banging!

don't even respond to that nerd, dood is aga jr and just smears shit all over the walls every time he logs into the forums lol

ZWkqM1Q.jpg

Trammel Toe

Apprentice
"man, i just play this game to have fun and pvp. i don't give a fuck about anything else. fuck the wizard drama."

-Daveywavey2016

QS26958.jpg
Your quote credentials are faulty AF. I enjoy the pvp idgaf about items they mean zero to me. Wizard drama? This guy is doing meth admittedly telling everyone he meets and claims he is a at home dad. Why continue to even act tough like when he goes to jail he's nothing but another tweaker withdrawing.

Lol now your going to talk real life? ALL OVER A 7X7 BLOCKING YOUR PLACEMENT HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... Least I got a life and can afford drugs? unlike u? I feel sorry for u bud .. and whatever type of drug I do.....IDGAF... lol I take care my kids.. have my own house.. Honorable Vet... Thx Bra..The Only Thing I Can Suggest For You is #1GROW UP..... #2 ITS A GAME # 3 GET SUM ***** # 4..KILL YOURSELF BRO INRL

Derwolf

Grandmaster
Your quote credentials are faulty AF. I enjoy the pvp idgaf about items they mean zero to me. Wizard drama? This guy is doing meth admittedly telling everyone he meets and claims he is a at home dad. Why continue to even act tough like when he goes to jail he's nothing but another tweaker withdrawing.

okay, fuck the wizard drama wasn't word for word but tldr; you did say you don't give a fuck about forum drama. its all good tho wizard forums are srs bsns

i was warned about using irl attacks on the forums by staff today so i will no longer go there ^_^

Lithium149

Grandmaster
Damn man didn't know you kids were so affected by my noodle arms Fondler, y'all seem to be salty and #affected as fuck.

Maybe you and "the new guy" who just rage quit EQMS via forum post 2-3 days ago can tell eachother stories about how dope sick you get after the weekend.

Just replying to your off hand comment, I'll kindly back out of your shitty thread.

Lithium149

Grandmaster
Lol now your going to talk real life? ALL OVER A 7X7 BLOCKING YOUR PLACEMENT HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... Least I got a life and can afford drugs? unlike u? I feel sorry for u bud .. and whatever type of drug I do.....IDGAF... lol I take care my kids.. have my own house.. Honorable Vet... Thx Bra..The Only Thing I Can Suggest For You is #1GROW UP..... #2 ITS A GAME # 3 GET SUM ***** # 4..KILL YOURSELF BRO INRL

If you even had to post #4 you should probably re-read your first three suggestions.

Good luck with your sale and let's leave it at that.

Derwolf

Grandmaster
Damn man didn't know you kids were so affected by my noodle arms Fondler, y'all seem to be salty and #affected as fuck.

Maybe you and "the new guy" who just rage quit EQMS via forum post 2-3 days ago can tell eachother stories about how dope sick you get after the weekend.

Just replying to your off hand comment, I'll kindly back out of your shitty thread.

Those oxycottins are turning your brain into mush!

haha sorry lith never been dope sick, you have always been 2ez to troll. You probably also believe the stories where i say i'm getting a divorce from my wife over uo and that i'm archersnon.

bye you noodly armed,***.

QUhi1Zk.png

Last edited by a moderator:

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster

haha sorry lith never been dope sick, you have always been 2ez to troll. You probably also believe the stories where i say i'm getting a divorce from my wife over uo and that i'm archersnon.

* wakes up *
* eats oxies *
* logs on UO *
* is lith *

its okay

* wakes up *
* is old fat and depressed *
* puts gun in mouth *
* pulls trigger *
* misfire *
* goes to work *
* is gluttonyPCP *

Lithium149

Grandmaster

QUhi1Zk.png

Wouldnt be too hard of a stretch believing your Archersnon, you both have being ******** in common snorting your "boof bars" over mumble lawl.

If the best you got is making fun of me because I am skinny, goto town man I've been thin my entire life I've heard it all.

Ps I don't think anyone would believe you ever had a wife.

Lithium149

Grandmaster
* wakes up *
* eats oxies *
* logs on UO *
* is lith *

its okay

* wakes up *
* is old fat and depressed *
* puts gun in mouth *
* pulls trigger *
* misfire *
* goes to work *
* is gluttonyPCP *

Glutt, don't forget to mention you've taken two days off work this week cause your scared of your guild disbanding and you've already lost your beloved Sigils to a small brand new guild.

And tbh, more or so goes like..

*Wakes up
*Has Cigarette/Pours Coffee
*Takes shit
*Logs on UO

Let me know if you want an update on my routine if I stray from my usual schedule.

Derwolf

Grandmaster
Wouldnt be too hard of a stretch believing your Archersnon, you both have being ******** in common snorting your "boof bars" over mumble lawl.

If the best you got is making fun of me because I am skinny, goto town man I've been thin my entire life I've heard it all.

Ps I don't think anyone would believe you ever had a wife.

this coming from the guy who eats oxies every day? dayumnnn!!! The first step is admitting you have a problem!

You seem like the kind of guy who believes everything he reads or hears on the internet and doesn't realize he is being trolled hard af.

yes i snorted boof bars in mumble because i'm extremely dope sick but one ayahuasca session with glutt and have been clean for a month! he got me on yoga,cycling, and eating healthy. this is the best i've felt in years!

ps
el8XJIn.jpg

Lithium149

Grandmaster
this coming from the guy who eats oxies every day? dayumnnn!!! The first step is admitting you have a problem!

You seem like the kind of guy who believes everything he reads or hears on the internet and doesn't realize he is being trolled hard af.

yes i snorted boof bars in mumble because i'm extremely dope sick but one ayahuasca session with glutt and have been clean for a month! he got me on yoga,cycling, and eating healthy. this is the best i've felt in years!

ps
el8XJIn.jpg

You are correct, the first step is realizing when you are getting addicted that's why over the last year I weened right off my pain medication for a herniated disc.

I never once snorted anything and any "drugs" we're prescribed by a doctor for a car accident when I was in my convertible and rear ended by a 5 tonne truck.

Now I am sure you and your EQMS pals have just as good of an excuse for doing Meth and snorting drugs in mumble so I am all ears man.

PS I definitely prefer Rigatoni.

Derwolf

Grandmaster
You are correct, the first step is realizing when you are getting addicted that's why over the last year I weened right off my pain medication for a herniated disc.

I never once snorted anything and any "drugs" we're prescribed by a doctor for a car accident when I was in my convertible and rear ended by a 5 tonne truck.

Now I am sure you and your EQMS pals have just as good of an excuse for doing Meth and snorting drugs in mumble so I am all ears man.

PS I definitely prefer Rigatoni.

forum game soft like charmin

Derwolf

Grandmaster
Says the guy with no retort and dodges the question.

#LossForWords
#Left4Dead via Forums
#7DayMethBinge

you know its a rough day on the forums when you are using LHR's hashtags. RIP GHOST. there was no question in your previous post. also you realize there is no such thing as a boof bar?

trolled again, noodle. 2ez