WTS 20 yards 1281 "gold" cloth

DaRift

Apprentice
Trash can your yards and do me a solid.

You are an authority on how not to B/S/T and that's all you'll ever be to me.
Awful lotta bad business practices on the forums lately eh?

stop being so mad BRO......mista........I was making multi million gold deals on here before you even knew what 1281 was. If you want to make an offer then just do it, otherwise stop crying in my thread. Or continue crying if you want. It's rather amusing

Bromista

Grandmaster
At first I gave you the benefit of the doubt and even tried to help you. This is what happens when you'e obstinant.

It's so funny watching someone spin their wheels when they can't force others to see things their way. You have a luxury item that few want and it is eating away at you that you can't get what you think it's worth. And it is awesome.

Economics ain't your bag, I get it. But there is truly no need to be so butthurt.

Disregard this man.

DaRift

Apprentice
At first I gave you the benefit of the doubt and even tried to help you. This is what happens when you'e obstinant.

It's so funny watching someone spin their wheels when they can't force others to see things their way. You have a luxury item that few want and it is eating away at you that you can't get what you think it's worth. And it is awesome.

Economics ain't your bag, I get it. But there is truly no need to be so butthurt.

Disregard this man.

I have a song for you bromista

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek0SgwWmF9w

and again, I don't care if it sells or not...........really. if it never sells and then is even reintroduced and falls in price to nothing, oh well. no big deal

Bromista

Grandmaster
Man you really are effected aren't you? Lollll.

Actually CHA BOI Flube gave me a nice tidbit of info last night potentially earning me more coin from that steed that few people want. I can transfer it to anybody, even a newb like yourself Hampton. No taming required on my "probly cost him 4 mil" steed unlike the new ones. You can actually own a skeletal steed! You can be a big shot one day!

Isn't this exciting?!?!

Still crickets in this thread? Thought so. Lawl.

Lord Hampton Royce

Grandmaster
np5BcjO.jpg

me waiting for famara to accept the 2v2 he once demanded

gofer

Grandmaster
me waiting for famara to accept the 2v2 he once demanded

Royce, are you a gambling man? I am not, I will be honest, but I would like to see the odds on what duel happens first... this one you mentioned or the other 2v1 on that thread with Ansem and that guild whose name escapes me...

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yup, my work here is done. Grammar police, dodging the topic of discussion, jpgs..what we're seeing here is referred to as floundering. Take notes, little miss HMR is rattled.