WTS 20 yards 1281 "gold" cloth

Lord Hampton Royce

Grandmaster
the topic of discussion is you being butthurt that rift wont sell you gold cloth. move on. take your tears to famaras house and comfort each other in your times of sadness

Bromista

Grandmaster
Wow, good call. You are not an ammunition...lol.

Still though, if you wanna be a child and nit-pick on the few spelling and punctuation mistakes that I make go right ahead. Play the only card you're holding, it's really all anyone can ask of you.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yeah what a moot point. I tried to offer this guy advice and he threw it back in my face and has been a bit of an asshat to everyone he has discussed this cloth with. I'm not mad about jack shit. I'm getting UOF forum social justice the only way I know how.

Seeing things a little more clearly now or is this all still very muddy to you?

Lord Hampton Royce

Grandmaster
UIEyptR.jpg

remember this bromista?

Lord Hampton Royce

Grandmaster
nothing shuts up a trammy quicker than boating his pet, getting a free 100k outta him, then killing him over and over while he whines for 25 minutes, then getting his ww housed.

ez pz

Lord Hampton Royce

Grandmaster
in all seriousness bromista, youre prolly one of the easiest people to make fun of. your comebacks are so lame and weak, im really starting to feel like a bully.

good thing you changed your selfie avatar. this would have been even easier.

Bromista

Grandmaster
nothing shuts up a trammy quicker than boating his pet, getting a free 100k outta him, then killing him over and over while he whines for 25 minutes, then getting his ww housed.

ez pz
I will give you credit where credit is due, someone else from your guild did actually trap my WW and you did get 100k gold out of it. Oh and I am a trammy.

Where you're wrong is that I never shut up, I rubbed your noses in the fact that I got my WW back and let you have a little fun with it in your house, and old azz killed me three times.

Yup, I still won both that battle and this one. Is this really the best you could do? Gnarly backfire, bro.

Lord Hampton Royce

Grandmaster
ok ill 1v1 you. rules? you got 7mil gold?

and also, you and babethoven said any 2 $ members could beat any 2 POWER members in irc. you dont remember? that short term memory....

0VyaQzB.jpg

im still waiting to 'learna bout weit and stunoma and foxamill :)'

you were having a private IRC convo with me saying how this fight is only between me and babethoven, but at the same time saying you could beat anyone in POWER.

trammies... what can you do... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

FAMARA

Grandmaster
ok ill 1v1 you. rules? you got 7mil gold?

and also, you and babethoven said any 2 $ members could beat any 2 POWER members in irc. you dont remember? that short term memory....

0VyaQzB.jpg

im still waiting to 'learna bout weit and stunoma and foxamill :)'

you were having a private IRC convo with me saying how this fight is only between me and babethoven, but at the same time saying you could beat anyone in POWER.

trammies... what can you do... ;)

your picture proves everything, you were talking to babethoven about fighting his old group of friends lol im not even in that conversation dude.

do you think i don't have 7 mil?? we are going to have a neutral party hold the gold, because your about as dishonest, shady, fraudulent, and shifty as they come.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord Hampton Royce

Grandmaster
you were in the conversation the entire time, as well as having a private chat with me. are you really denying this? LOL

the fear is strong in this one.