18x18 on grass with no spawn

jdcalve

Master
This 18x18 is located NE of Britian about 3 screens east of the Compassion desert (the east side where the mountain reaches the desert.. across the road in the grass). Personal wandering healer within 1 screen.

Get it before linked houses are enabled in the expansion and 18x18 demand increases further!

S/B is 750k and there is no reserve to meet.
B/O 1.8m (This is purposely high.. I'd rather see bidding action, but if someone HAS to have the house I'll end it early for this amt.. 18x18s have recently sold for 1.6-1.8m)

Dono coins are accepted at 170k/1k.

* Ends Saturday at 1pm central time..if there is more than one bid within 15 minutes of auction close I will extend for 15 minutes to prevent sniping.

NstlMZc.jpg

1B5sWkE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jdcalve

Master
Hey guys I intended to post pics this evening after work only to get home and discover the local power co cut my Comcast cable while digging to install the temp. power pole for new home construction next door.

Will get the pics posted tomorrow between 10-12 when the bastards show up to run the new line.

gofer

Grandmaster
If those goes for 800k, someone is getting a steal.

Is JD your friend?

Each house is different and this one has quite a few around it. I would be surprised if it sells for 1.6m.

Edit: Time will tell, given its the middle of the week.

Last edited by a moderator: