WTS 15x16 Britain Xroads + Charcoal Castle View!

Scandies

Apprentice
Sure, your his business partner. There was a reason the housing market fell in the US, I think you guys might have been involved in that, please don't spread it to UO too. GL having your 4 houses for a while.

lost

Grandmaster
Starnite is not my business partner, but a happy customer. Running around clicking signs is not illegal, and I said before does not guarantee you to obtain the IDOC plot, especially bigger ones. Having a group to help place blocking plots to secure the main plotted area is needed. If it were so easy you wouldnt have been asking me to sell you a plot. I don't use a script to "find idocs" I find greatlys, then I watch them every hour until they go IDOC, when you consider 6 hours to run the world, then horuly checks on greatlys for a week plus camping an idoc for 8 hours and hoping to get the plot which you split profit between 3 people an "easy" task then go for it. If you add the time invested then split between 3 or more people, it's better to farm on a tamer.

until then you two GTFO out of my sale thread and go hide in the rants and flames section, this isn't the right thread for your bullshit.

Also people you see on action cam arent always looking at houses, people do run around for RDA's

Last edited by a moderator:

Starnite

Master
I have to say, the plot that I bought from Lost had 4 others checking it after I built the house there. One talked to me and gave me their rune to it because they did not need to check it any longer.

Great Job Lost...... you price your lots at what ever you want to and if someone wants them, they will come.

If you build it they will come..... thinks of the movie Dream of Fields with Kevin Cosner.

drinn

Grandmaster
Funny to see the same old IDOC topic goíng around here, but now people are blaming some new guy (lost) for doing IDOCing properly.

If this shard were Finland, the goverment would have banned IDOCing. :) After all the complaints from jealous people.