WTS 15x16 Britain Xroads + Charcoal Castle View!

lost

Grandmaster
Selling MAX storage 15x16 along the britain xroads path, no spawn and are right along the beautiful charcoal castle! There are also vendors along the same path.
BooVjkx.jpg

PM with offer.

lost

Grandmaster
if it were 18x18 it wouldnt be 800k, man. go plot your own 18x18 and sell it for 800k.

lost

Grandmaster
Finding IDOCs does not guarantee complete plot placement. That is a team effort. I think if some of you actually tried to take plots or buy out these "blocking plots" aka 7x7 plots that take up enough space to block a bigger plot, then you might understand. There are people who sell 7x7 "blocking plots" for 400k. When you're ridiculing people for their prices you dont know whats invested already plus how many people are splitting it etc. Feel free to place your own plots.

Last edited by a moderator:

Starnite

Master
I bought a house from Lost, he is a great guy and an honest person. I am not in his guild or anything like that. I have spoken to him in game and in pm. He has always done me right. He spends a lot of his time running around the world watching idoc houses. Are you paying to much for the plots?......nah I don't think so. After all he is the one spending the time to find them and your not. If you don't want to pay his price, hit your back arrow and go to next post. If you want to buy his plot, PM him and get the deal done.

@lost....free bump for you.