WTS 120 taming-sold

manolo

Adept
I'll give you 17mil since you seem to have guild members bidding up the prices and then deleting their offers. Offer stands for the next 12 hours.

Belge

Grandmaster
I sold to mine I got today; for 17m to xero.. I didn't see that he was the high bidder.. i thought he only bid 17mill and was outbid from others.

dunno where all these deleted posts have gone.

xero isn't in our guild INC, either.. i think he's city or werkt

Last edited:

Xero

Grandmaster
I didnt pushed any Bids, i really retracted my bid because i bought another one.
Belge got a 120 at coon and few mins later i bought it from him. That was a quick deal.
Im sorry for this. Im waiting like a year for this scroll (drop/saving the money) and then i had the chance to get it.
And i took it. I hope you guys understand that.
I dont wanted to make trouble.
I often saw someone retract a bid in other auctions so i thought its not a problem.

I can offer you 5k Dono if you dont sell it for 19mil

Homer the miner

Grandmaster
I didnt pushed any Bids, i really retracted my bid because i bought another one.
Belge got a 120 at coon and few mins later i bought it from him. That was a quick deal.
Im sorry for this. Im waiting like a year for this scroll (drop/saving the money) and then i had the chance to get it.
And i took it. I hope you guys understand that.
I dont wanted to make trouble.
I often saw someone retract a bid in other auctions so i thought its not a problem.

I can offer you 5k Dono if you dont sell it for 19mil

NIce of you to offer that but no thanks. Have a good day.