WTS 120 animal taming

LoNE WoLF

Master
This guy has a bad reputation I recommend not buying anything from him. He will jack the price up after a deal is made like he has done to many before. Buyers Beware!

TraJik

Grandmaster
Pulling my bid. I'll save until I have all of the gold.

Last edited by a moderator:

TraJik

Grandmaster
^ these are really easy to sell at 5 mil too, solid bid

Hey thanks. I don't really wan't to get rid of the forever robe since Shane said they are never coming back but I would for a 120 taming PS. I'm basically offering him B/O right now because I have a 7 million offer on the Forever robe right now but it's gonna take the guy a week to put the gold together.

Casey

Apprentice
Thank you all for the offers, but I'd really like to keep the integrity of the auction. Gold and Dono only at this time. I'm in no hurry to sell if it doesn't move in a week or so maybe I'll open it to trades.

TraJik

Grandmaster
ya lawl !

typical @TraJik from DodgeQMS ! hehehe

free bump

tfc.png

TraJik

Grandmaster
If u like to sell ill search my old pm.. I had a 7mil and few 6mil offer :)

Im not selling.. But if u like to sell urs

I'll buy it at 7 like I said. That would take 1 more robe off the market and I would raise the price on the robes since they would be rarer. Booyah.

Matty G

Grandmaster
since she isn't in a hurry she most def will not budge. like I said I made her solid offer just before/as it was going on forums of over 10 mil, was actually about 12 mil and was rejected. so if you want from this seller you must have some deep pockets. ended up picking one up a few hours later for less than 10 and no negotiations, guy was ready at banjkin5 minutes.

Casey

Apprentice
Thanks for your input @Matty G. It's not that I won't take less then the asking 10mill. It's that I would like to keep the intergirity of the auction at this time.