104.000 for buy my head?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanzo

Journeyman
I just die with my PK with 104 murder count and notice that if I wish to buy my head I must pay 104.000

great innovaction

I think is more cheap create a new char.... or better.... create a new character in a new shard

besttherewas

Grandmaster

It means 48 hours every time lol.

The blue zergs are going to hate this as much as the reds, unless they enjoy the 48 hour grief caused more than the 25k.

Derwolf

Grandmaster

It means 48 hours every time lol.

The blue zergs are going to hate this as much as the reds, unless they enjoy the 48 hour grief caused more than the 25k.

they're lovin' it..just have to dirt nap a red one time and they can't fuck with you for 48hrs. One of these days the trammie tears will cause a portal to open that will take you straight to trammel.

Staff

Young Player Help
Tomorrow, head buy back will cost 400 per kill and will cap at 100k. This should not hurt casual pks but should punish those abusing the lax rules we had.

This change was pushed early by accident as I was going to announce it tomorrow. If you have received statloss today due to an outrageous price on your head, please pm me on here and I will remove your statloss for 35k.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Oh, sorry! Wrong answer.

With the rampant multi-clienting and simply having three accounts in the first place punishment has been too lax for too long. I'll pay upwards of 100k on my red all day long, so this effects me 0 because I'm flush with gold. Sorry you gotta lie about what you're worth and that the reality is this will be a huge blow to your bank account.

It'll click one of these days.

Don Key

Master
Oh, sorry! Wrong answer.

With the rampant multi-clienting and simply having three accounts in the first place punishment has been too lax for too long. I'll pay upwards of 100k on my red all day long, so this effects me 0 because I'm flush with gold. Sorry you gotta lie about what you're worth and that the reality is this will be a huge blow to your bank account.

It'll click one of these days.

100k? So, basically stat-loss for 1 hour?

Why are people even complaining?

crazy-horse

Master
Not trying to be tacky here, but its going to come across that way. If the majority of PKs hadn't been so childishly having an orgy of non-responsibilty for murders... just had PK'd then played nice with others... they probably still would have the smoothest ride of any shard. But children just don't seem to be able to think ahead and consider the repurcusions for their actions, and so you have this.
My guess is that Shane wants it the way it was, too... IF the reds will not be a bunch of trammies. Clean up your acts and I'll bet it eases back to the easy way.

K A Z

Grandmaster
Instead of making people learn the game, lets just make it super easy!

cmon, its not really like this. I'm all for harsh statloss rules - for dungeon PKs. If I had something to say they'd remove overland stat as a trade-off :<

Ledz Epplin

Master
Reds QQing, now get their way. Childish fuckers.

I wanna 5 on 1 some poor mage and think I'm cool and steal their shit all day long, but if someone fights back and kills me I don't want consequences waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Staff

Young Player Help
Reds QQing, now get their way. Childish fuckers.

I wanna 5 on 1 some poor mage and think I'm cool and steal their shit all day long, but if someone fights back and kills me I don't want consequences waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

The penalty will still be much larger than before for the the worst PKs. The ones killing relentlessly are already at the 100k cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.