WTS 1 Vanq Broadsword (almost PERFECT Silver Indestructable +20 belonged to the mighty Flube)

Shortbus

Grandmaster
Silver/Indestructable/Exceedingly Accurate/Vanquishing Broadsword (belonged to Flube at one point)
SB - 200k
BO - 750k

Silver/Substantial/Power Bow (Pending Sale)

Dragon Slaying/Fortified/Vanquishing Broadsword (Pending Sale)

All items end 24h after last bid or until BO is met.
Minimum bid increments of 10k.
Dono is accepted at a rate of 150k/1k

Last edited:

Jazzy Jay

Master
My apologies. I just didn't want someone to think they needed to pay a crazy amount for something that can be made so easily. But good luck ripping others off!

Shortbus

Grandmaster
My apologies. I just didn't want someone to think they needed to pay a crazy amount for something that can be made so easily. But good luck ripping others off!

Easily made with a 3m item? Yeah...like that is easily accessible by everyone...and it only lasts for an hour with a cooldown beyond that. Please take your trolling back to Discord and OUT of my thread.

Jazzy Jay

Master
If only it cost that much to make, and your "lasts for an hour with a cooldown..." is 100% incorrect. Oh the things people don't know...

In other news -> Go free Jazzy!

Shortbus

Grandmaster
Just so everyone knows...The Cure 2.0 makes items Silver slayer for 1 hour...there is a 12 hour cooldown (approximately) before The Cure can be used again. The Cure can be had for approximately 3m to the right person, and yes does have unlimited uses, but after that hour, you have to use a different Cure or wait for the cooldown to once again have a Silver slayer weapon...OR you can own a true almost perfect Super Slayer...that never loses it's Silver property. Either way, the choice is yours.

If no interest is shown, it will still look just as good on my roof and serve enough of it's purpose. Thank you for the free bumps though!