¡Oye!

Mercedies

Grandmaster
You are right about your english sentence but about "a" = "at" it's a common false friend. "at" = "en" , even if you learn another dialect, the sintax should not change, only a few vocabulary words and the way the words are pronounced varies.

Here some examples:
I study at university = Yo estudio en la universidad ("yo" is not needed, "la" is needed because it's the article that connects "en" and "universidad")
"me lo comí" is correct, but that may have a sexual connotation. It's better if you specify what do you eat or you may get some unexpected laughts.

"Lo que es esta tontería?" I think you may wan't to say something like "what a nosense". It's much easier that it seems.Just remove "Lo" and it fits.

Please, I'd be very happy if you correct my mistakes in english. Even if you understand me but it's not correctly written, please tell me. Thanks
Nice. Necessito un viaje a Espana lol
Some things you only learn by immersing yourself in a language :/

Guttersnipe

Grandmaster
Mojoso doesn't exist in Spanish. May it be some kind of slang in Mexico but even if that's true, it's not worth to learn unofficial words.
Might just be a typo. I had a friend who was nicknamed "Mocoso" because he was always full of snot as a kid.

¿dónde está la marihuana?
La mota esta los estados de Colorado, Washington, Oregon y Alaska. Es tiempo para un viaje.

Tynder

Master
Most of my formal Spanish education in middle and high school was in Castillian Spanish, which meant you could get by conversing with the border area natives, however they mixed a lot of meso-american Indian words and slang into their vernacular. I constantly had to ask people to slow down so that I could catch a word or two that I was familiar with and then just had to guess on a lot of the Indian words.

Awesome that we have native Spanish speakers here. And @kyleakira your English on the boards is quite good. Many times better than the vast majority of the people posting here where English is their primary language.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2