Zombieland mini-event and lag?

chad

Master
Zombie event 100% causes lag. Every single PvPer noticed it...maybe not every single PvMer did, but that's not surprising since PvM is a lot of standing still. Hope you find a fix soon! ^_^

Bromista

Grandmaster
Oh cram it.

What you mean to say is PvM'ers don't turn on the speedhack to try to compensate for the lag like you guys can.

Everyone feels the lag. Get over yourself.

Madd Dogg

Master
I normally ping around 40-70 since the server was moved but since zombie event started in having extended periods of pings between 200-700

Baby Blue

Master
Everyone feels the lag.
I'm sorry but it's not a good event then. =( This event and its lag lasted like two days. It's too long IMO.

@ Baby Blue, this event is normally once a year and a lot of us love it.
Thank you for your understanding
New players won't start if the server is lagging like crazy. Once in a year isn't that bad after all.

edited: not lagging as badly as before now =)

Last edited by a moderator:

Omnicide.

Apprentice
Shane needs to hire better event management. I have some sick ass pvp events in my head. Let the tamers have the pvm...

Bromista

Grandmaster
A. Zombieland is the most fun in UO that many players on UOF have had.

B. I promise you that not a single player has been lost because of it.

C. That's it, really.

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
Zombie event is aweome and it happens maybe once a year. And the event is over so if you're lagging still it's not zombies. Zombies is NOT a pvm event anyway. Not really. But you'd have to play to understand but some people join, die a few times and leave. There's lots of PVP in zombies. Maybe next time check it out.