Your finest fails

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Not one of the worse, but definitely memorable from a different perspective.

Back in the early days of UOF , a majestic two story villa had finally came to its end of life. In danger of collapsing and situated central of a jungle on Fire Island west of Fire Temple, the property filled with love and attention from its previous occupier was ready to crumble. Sitting hidden and convinced no one apart from myself had located this hidden gem, a battle plan of how to loot and placement of a new house was ready and waiting. The night before in the real world, a very remarkable curry had been devoured from my local Balti restaurant. Chicken Tikka Masla Mild, which was somehow sweeter than the sweet version, with cheese infused Naan bread had been defeated with ease, the restaurant really knew how to boil up a Balti.

A few hours later and although I was convinced the house was going to regurgitate all of its wondrous booty, the house remained in defiance. Could have sworn that the place was going to fall, or perhaps that was down to an overdose of anticipation. From out of nowhere, nature began calling, no, nature began to demand. Last nights battle with some of the Balti's finest cuisine had one last surprise in store. In panic and red alert status, like the bullet train in china at max speed, it was time to make peace and leave a crater where the toilet once stood. After a fierce and unforgettable experience, a desolate wasteland was all that remained of my bathroom. Chemical warfare signs were placed in key locations and Hazmat suits hung ominously from the outside. It was bliss and chaos all rolled into one sweet baguette.

It was only then after World War III had finished that I remembered about my dream Villa in Ultima Online, after a cleanup operation had been completed, it was time to get back into the virtual world. A few steps of glee and a couple of skips of satisfaction later and it was time to park up and wait for this glorious villa to drop...............

But something had gone terribly wrong, no longer was my precious Villa with all of its loot there, another house stood in its place and only a few items were outside which was discarded by the vulture who somehow bypassed my previous security system. To make matters worse, he renamed the house sign to "WAY TO SLOW NEWB. HAHAHAHAH". Of course I picked up the remaining items outside, a mark of principle you could say. The moral of this story is *and it is true*; wear a diaper/nappy when doing IDOC's *the old style anyway*

That was pretty much the last time I did IDOC's with any dedication.

Last edited:

Ludwig

Grandmaster

Back on Europa, a majestic two story villa had finally came to its end of life. In danger of collapsing and situated central of a jungle on Fire Island west of Fire Temple, the property filled with love and attention from its previous occupier was ready to crumble. Sitting hidden and convinced no one apart from myself had located this hidden gem, a battle plan of how to loot and placement of a new house was ready and waiting. The night before in the real world, a very remarkable curry had been devoured from my local Balti restaurant. Chicken Tikka Masla Mild, which was somehow sweeter than the sweet version, with cheese infused Naan bread had been defeated with ease, the restaurant really knew how to boil up a Balti.

A few hours later and although I was convinced the house was going to regurgitate all of its wondrous booty, the house remained in defiance. Could have sworn that the place was going to fall, or perhaps that was down to an overdose of anticipation. From out of nowhere, nature began calling, no, nature began to demand. Last nights battle with some of the Balti's finest cuisine had one last surprise in store. In panic and red alert status, like the bullet train in china at max speed, it was time to make peace and leave a crater where the toilet once stood. After a fierce and unforgettable experience, a desolate wasteland was all that remained of my bathroom. Chemical warfare signs were placed in key locations and Hazmat suits hung ominously from the outside. It was bliss and chaos all rolled into one sweet baguette.

It was only then after World War III had finished that I remembered about my dream Villa in Ultima Online, after a cleanup operation had been completed, it was time to get back into the virtual world. A few steps of glee and a couple of skips of satisfaction later and it was time to park up and wait for this glorious villa to drop...............

But something had gone terribly wrong, no longer was my precious Villa with all of its loot there, another house stood in its place and only a few items were outside which was discarded by the vulture who somehow bypassed my previous security system. To make matters worse, he renamed the house sign to "WAY TO SLOW NEWB. HAHAHAHAH". Of course I picked up the remaining items outside, a mark of principle you could say. The moral of this story is *and it is true*; wear a diaper/nappy when doing IDOC's *the old style anyway*

Dawg, if we are talking OSI UO, just say so....

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Dawg, if we are talking OSI UO, just say so....

Oh shit, did I just say Europa? I actually meant UOG....

Hang on, there seems to be a new fail in the making, perhaps .. perhaps...

Back in the early days of UOF, a majestic two story villa had finally came to its end of life. In danger of collapsing and situated central of a jungle on Fire Island west of Fire Temple, the property filled with love and attention from its previous occupier was ready to crumble. Sitting hidden and convinced no one apart from myself had located this hidden gem, a battle plan of how to loot and placement of a new house was ready and waiting. The night before in the real world, a very remarkable curry had been devoured from my local Balti restaurant. Chicken Tikka Masla Mild, which was somehow sweeter than the sweet version, with cheese infused Naan bread had been defeated with ease, the restaurant really knew how to boil up a Balti.

Amazing eh, I just invented my own greatest fail, the fail of typing and it was for the world to see.

Edgy edgy edgy... If life was a cliff edge and some folks around were walking the thin line of solid ground and free fall, most would gladly swan dive their way into an epic free fall of self destruction.

Last edited:

Ionized

Grandmaster
don't even know where to begin how many times I'm just trying to have a conversation at brit bank and guardwhack myself dude to not turning off my macros..........................

at least in the 19,457 statisics............