Young Drag vs Patheleo Drake?

Kraden

Grandmaster
Just wondering what the differences are there and if theywould make a good combo or i should use two young drags? Also my main question is at what skill level can i bond them because i believe im like 73.0 real skill and i still cant bond them. Basically want to know best noob farming combo for non gm tamer cause Ohh my "God"! Is it boring lol. Thnx in advance

eppy

Grandmaster
Use youngs. Patheleo's are terrible, they are slightly tougher than a grizzly bear. You need 73.9 real to bond. Youngs can cure themselves which is a huge advantage.

Kraden

Grandmaster
Wow are patheleos really that bad lol. And ok cool thanks a bunch for info man. Taming slow so was about to give up for a while but i will stick in to get them bonded and farm during breaks. Thnx again bud

Kraden

Grandmaster
Yeah i just tamed my second one now i can bond em. Weird how the pathelo drakes are crappy but take more skill to bond lol

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
Youngs take 75 to bond so... the little drakes are easier. Real drakes require more skill tho, and they suck.

Kraden

Grandmaster
Young drags take 73.9 to bond cuse i just got to bond too but the pathelo drakes wont bond yet. Those are 75?