Votes: 5 33.3%
  • D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

Guttersnipe

Grandmaster
I changed a few things around. Hopefully everyone likes these changes... one of the biggest changes though was I pushed all of the vendor rentals on the roof forward.. and created a "safe area" for shop owners.

Only friended people will be able to enter that area via teleporter , so they can stock their vendors safely while shoppers can browse from the other side of the top floor.

SUE0ExJ.png

zWaPYx3.png

ENBPM9C.png
The wooden floors need a little work. You're using edge pieces in the middle. Top floor has the nailed edges mixed into the middle, and the bottom floor has corner edge pieces all over the place. There are multiple tiles you can use for the middle boards that make the floors look a little more naturally broken up. Outline the floor with edge pieces then fill the middle with 2 center pieces and alternate them
-------------
|XOXOXO|
|OXOXOX|
|XOXOXO|
-------------
On the ground floor I'd also add a matching stone wall piece between the two staircases. Last change would be extend the middle floor to the wall edge. The visible gap to the ground floor looks a bit odd.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
The wooden floors need a little work. You're using edge pieces in the middle. Top floor has the nailed edges mixed into the middle, and the bottom floor has corner edge pieces all over the place. There are multiple tiles you can use for the middle boards that make the floors look a little more naturally broken up. Outline the floor with edge pieces then fill the middle with 2 center pieces and alternate them
-------------
|XOXOXO|
|OXOXOX|
|XOXOXO|
-------------
On the ground floor I'd also add a matching stone wall piece between the two staircases. Last change would be extend the middle floor to the wall edge. The visible gap to the ground floor looks a bit odd.

I fixed it a bit -- I think :)

Guttersnipe

Grandmaster
The text graphic doesn't really explain what I was trying to show. Here's how I do it.

flooring.jpg

House isn't the same size, but you get the idea. The dirt part in the back would be where you have your steps. First I go around and outline the edges, then added a checkerboard of the bottom right floor piece. Then started filling it in with the middle one.