Yesterday's Monster Bash.. Murdered much?

Darkarna

Grandmaster
So yesterday the staff provided a pretty fun and amusing event in Buccaneers Den. It was actually quite an eye opener, FFA combat was rampant with turncoats at every corner, thieves filling their pockets from the living and dead alike and even dastardly murderers having their comeuppance. Luckily I got a few screenshots to share among the chaos that was relentless throughout the adventure :

View attachment 3880

As you can see above, things were not really working out that well for the poor Wyrms, taking a dirt nap at the most inconvenient of times because of the boulders that rained from the sky. Looking closely, you can also see the pile of bodies around the Resurrection Ankh, I guess no one really did that well on this day, if the monsters didn't get you some dastardly player waiting with a flame strike did. Bloody thugs...

View attachment 3881

I thought it was time to go and take a breather next to the ocean, feeling the breeze caressing my long flowing hair.. hmm.. Anyway, the boss monster Angelmach, decided to move down towards the docks, others with dreams of grandeur following, hoping to get a slice of the pie when he/she/it died. Of course it/he/she had other ideas and systematically murdered pets and people alike as you can also see by the ring of fire. You can also see a patch of sand above my head, I found the name Sand Mine quite fitting.

View attachment 3882

And the of course not forgetting the Grand Finale, the AngelMach boss thing's life span came to an end. For the first time, everyone seemed to work together, there is hope after all. There was a stampede to follow, folks pushing and shoving to get as close to the corpse of the boss as possible, dreaming once more of a piece of rare history. When the boss had been looted and the other corpses had been picked clean, everyone turned back into murderers and FFA followed again. If you are wondering what the aaaaaaaa_ on the bottom left of the screen, that is a classic example of panic since my hiding macro sits comfortably on the a key. Oh Hello White Wyrm's ghost, bottom left of the screen, do you remember EARLIER in the battle when you tried to murder me with your Deadly poisoned Sword? Karma is an atom bomb eh? Did you get res killed multiple times? Did someone do nasty things with your corpse? Eh? Eh? Eh?

Oh there was another thing I needed to get off my chest. A group of un-merry men decided to pitch their tents around the moongate, murdering anyone who decided to enter buccs. Surprisingly. I noticed one or maybe two members of the Trinsic Guard among the group joining in with the killing. Poor form, you better watch your packs....

And last but not least... I always knew this would happen, just a matter of time I had thought ....
View attachment 3883

Yeah, you know what to do...