Ya, Im that guy!

FluxLiner

Master
That dog wasn't going to die. It would take over 10 minutes & I only saw her gone for 5. But I didn't know that. At the time I walked up. I didn't know how long it was sitting in there. It had that super thick long shepard hair & dogs like that are far more temp touchy. I bet 98% the dogs that are left in cars are just fine. Maybe uncomfortable or whatever . But don't you think its worth saving the 2% by just setting a fucking law saying hey, if its 77 don't leave your animals in the car alone for any amount of time at that temp. Air flow is the biggest thing for sure. There are tons of factors that play in. I clearly told them that I didn't believe the dogs life was in danger. I told the Authorities that too. The media made this huge hype & cut my interview to make It sound like an attack on that Beal chick.

She is clearly an animal lover.

Id say the debate is almost split. Half people think that you should just not leave you dog or kids in the car alone. Half people think mind your own business.

It just weird how its ok with pets but not kids.

Anyways im sick of it now lol.
I feel bad at how the media turned it into an attack on her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
I had to google who this was. Seen the video.
You did the right thing, specially if the dog is panting and it's a German shepherd. Those dogs have insane coats.

FluxLiner

Master
You did the right thing, specially if the dog is panting and it's a German shepherd.
You did the right thing, specially if the dog is panting and it's a German shepherd. Those dogs have insane coats.[/
They had jackets on! And the windows were open. And she was gone 5 minutes. I think it's being a bit overboard. If it was't her nothing would be said. I mean, no disrespect to the OP, he did what he felt was right.

I agree this has gone way overboard. she put her jacket on for looks, It was cooking out, I wore shorts and had a steady sweat all day cuz of the humidity.
The news did that not me. It should have just been a warning in the mail from the SPCA

FluxLiner

Master
I tired to give the interview to let people know the facts. But they cut all the facts out & left what you see there lol

At least they left in my idea about a set temperature ByLaw

ITS DONE NOW.

CAPTUN AUSTRALIA

Grandmaster
That's what I did with your mom.

Dad, is that you?

Captain, let's see what you look like at 50.

055444-8436c85c-726e-11e3-b21a-c1acf4d34253.jpg