WTT Need Green BoD Cloth Giving Taming SSes

Kraden

Grandmaster
Exactly what it says I would prefer making an outfit of T3 and T5 Green cloth and snagging some Green Sandies to match ?

Also taking thoughts on an outfit to look epic thinking T5 Bandana, Kilt, Doublet, Sash, Halfie and T3 Robe?? Idk thoughts would be nice

*** I have decided I want Mint Green - T3 Fancy Shirt, Kilt, Robe and Sandies and T1 - Seer Green Bandana, Sash, Cloak, and Half Apron***

Ps I heart you

7 Yards T3
Mint Sandies
16 Seer Green

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaching

Master
Hey Kraden, I can probably help you out with this and will take SS. Have you gotten anything you need/want yet, or still need it all?

Kraden

Grandmaster
I have 35 yards seer green for 1k per yard and the 5 mint green is only 2k per yard on that vendor.

like I said man I have no cash only taming SSes lol or I guess I could go farm the cash lmfao trying to sell a Taming SS for the cash so gonna take a little time thanks for the help though

Kaching

Master
If you're still in need in a few hours when I get home from work I can help you get the rest. I also have 2 LBODs I can fill to get you some CBD. How many taming SS do you have? I'll trade you 2x tame SS for my 2x CBD.

Kraden

Grandmaster
If you're still in need in a few hours when I get home from work I can help you get the rest. I also have 2 LBODs I can fill to get you some CBD. How many taming SS do you have? I'll trade you 2x tame SS for my 2x CBD.

havent even begun to think about the CBDs but I am definetly interested in that trade good call

all i need now is the 11 Seer Green Cloth Yards which im not too worried about and the Mint Green Sandies which I need

Kraden

Grandmaster
Alright guys I got it all except the 11 Seer Green which arent that big of a deal since they are cheep and easy to come buy thanks a bunch for all the help guys and I am still looking for CBDs just not as crazy now because im dirt poor and only got a few Taming SSes for trade so Kaching PM me when you get a chance later ill be on all night bud