WTS Shadow Hue Dragon SOLD*

FAMARA

Grandmaster
best dragon i seen in a long time dude, i bet it gets close to half a mil. shadow too rare with stats like that.
'
if i didnt already have my super nice shadow, i would definatly buy this.

Jairash

Expert
the price is high because of good stats or because good stat and good looking?
being shadow doesn't mean anything particular right?

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
the price is high because of good stats or because good stat and good looking?
being shadow doesn't mean anything particular right?

Being shadow itself is worth 100k on the spot because they are really cool looking plus you can see through them when unloading on top of chests and bags in your gold farming runs.

It having good HP over 819 is very important especially in PVP and look good too with a shadow since 819 hp will yeild only a 40 dmg firebreath attack while 820+ hp will yield a 41 dmg firebreath attack that extra 1 point can be life or death for your enemies in PVP.

The Mana it has is also very high which can give you an extra Energy bolt in PVP or PVE.

The fact it has 817 str means it will hit close to max melee dmg in PVE by 1 PT. In PVP melee dmg isnt so important since only noobs would stand still for a trained dragon to melee them.

As a pet seller and an avid pvp tamer with 2 gm tamer toons myself i can tell you that shadow has the right balance of hard hitting power in pvp and pve and its value is tripled then doubled over depending on the special needs of the buyers.

As an tamer who charges in fighting 2 PKs without any fear, i wish i had the 600k to buy this shadow but i already have a perfect stat grey dragon and a above average shadow dragon. Just wish i had 600k to blow=]

Dont hate me for sorta helping to drive the price of this auction up, but rest assured i dont know the seller and rest assured whatever you paid in the end will be well worth it.