WTB WTB Tmap runebooks

pokerface

Novice
I saw that and commented on his thread. Looks like it was from a couple weeks ago though. I've had a PM of someone selling but haven't hooked up yet. I'm still in the market for whoever can deliver first.

Skinsword

Master
Ya if you find someone and could sell one to me also that would be great i havent got a response from my guy yet either.

pokerface

Novice
Ya if you find someone and could sell one to me also that would be great i havent got a response from my guy yet either.

I'll let you know if/when I get one and I'll be sure to let the seller know there's at least one other buyer out there that wants one too.

Skinsword

Master
I do not i literally just started my guy tonight working on Prov and magery right now and tomorrow ima start doing lvl 1 maps

pokerface

Novice
I do not i literally just started my guy tonight working on Prov and magery right now and tomorrow ima start doing lvl 1 maps

Cool. I'm just starting out too (although about a month in). If you want to party up or whatever, let me know. I'm loving this throwback UO stuff! :)

pokerface

Novice
I started my mage as a pvp char... so I did eval and wrestle first. But I guess I'm doing

Mage
Eval
Cart
Lockpick
Music
Provo
Resist?
Am I forgetting one?

I don't really know. It's really up in the air right now. It's clearly a pvm character now.