WTB WTB 120 Blacksmithing PS!

Leviathan

Master
WTB 120 Blacksmithing PS. 2 million gold.

Please message me here or in IRC (Leviathan).

Last edited by a moderator:

Malcate

Master
Jesus 400k? They haven't gone for less than 2.25m since they came out. I've seen these go for up to 3. You must not understand how hard it is to get a colored BOD period, much less a large and six to fill it, as shadow plate is your best bet.

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
Well you are far from being able to afford such a PS! Hehe. But 3 mil is too high. I'd say more around 1.5-2.5.

Malcate

Master
120 tame/Provo are less rare, offer little benefit over 115, and 120 smith will be able to craft legendary objects in the upcoming expansion.. I expect to see them actually take a decent jump up soon.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
same, i have seen quite a few people looking for them recently, to be completely honest, i probally would off mine for under anything close to 3 mil. just for the simple fact i kinda want a 120 blacksmith for the expansion and i dont have one yet.

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
Demand is gonna explose for 120 PS, but at the same time, if they repair the bs BOD system, they will be more common, since you can obtain em with multiple LBODs. That being said you're wrong when you say 120 taming offers little benefit over 115 since the expansion will bring new tamables as well.

Malcate

Master
But nothing has said you'll need 120 to tame them. The smithing is at least confirmed, and still more rare. I don't see BOD's getting a huge bump either, DEV's are smarter than that.