Wrong hue for meta steed dye on donation vendor?

Kears

Master
I recalled @Shane mentioned to post in forum and then message him is better for him.
Not sure where to post this, so just gona post in General Discussion.

There is a meta steed dye which I believed is supposed to match the meta pet dye 2706 but it is on hue 2703 instead.
Both dyes are on donation vendor Nadine.

As seen in the picture below, there is a slight difference in the "blood" stain color.
unknown.png

meta steed dye on 2703
unknown.png

meta pet dye 2706
unknown.png

Please clarify if 2703 is intended or a change will be done as I hope to purchase the 2706 meta steed dye asap.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Dulcinea

Grandmaster

The meta dye is only for the dragon.

upload_2018-9-8_11-13-26.png

This is the steed and don't see much difference with when beside a dragon. (I don't have the dragon the same hue, as mine is ratman hue, but I have been beside others and never noticed a difference).

Kears

Master
The meta dye is only for the dragon.

View attachment 2611

This is the steed and don't see much difference with when beside a dragon. (I don't have the dragon the same hue, as mine is ratman hue, but I have been beside others and never noticed a difference).

Thanks for your reply. I have the dragon with 2706, the difference is there and is pretty obvious.

Red-Pink vs Purplish

unknown.png

And this is not about being obvious or not, dono meta steed dyes were there to match the meta pet dyes (refer to the dono vendor on various hues) and just hope @Shane @eppy can clarify so that I can decide if I should spend the dono coins...

Kindly help give the right hue 2706 to the hue 2703 meta steed dye.