Wrong Bod Reward?

Skinsword

Master
I just turned in a 20 Exp plain dress and tower of roses says its a tier 4 cloth reward but i got ice blue which it says its tier 5. Iv seen a thread posted on the forums here saying ice blue is tier 4 which makes sense given the reward i got for the turn in. Is tower of roses just not updated? Is it still accurate with the bod turned in for what tier you get and the cloth has just changed tiers?

Delvorin

Grandmaster
Tower of Roses is a good resource and is mostly right, but for the bod cloth, UOF has done it differently. Also Tower of Roses isn't 100% accurate with the rewards. It mostly fits the server but for the bod cloth hues, use the cloth guides on the forum.

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
The reward you got was correct. The colors shown on the tower of roses site is incorrect in relation to this shards tier rewards. What is correct is the tier reward you get, and not necessarily what color is shown. Refer to my BOD cloth guide to find out the possible colors per tier, and just use tower of roses to see what BOD gives a certain tier reward :)

So that's the reason why all the 20x Exceptional cloth BODs have been cleaned out from almost all of the vendors.
It's like they all disappeared automagically from everywhere o_O