wow on meta pet thieves

ee am Dat

Adept
[Option C) If the meta pet is a ghost - Hold down CTRL and press SHIFT. On the command menu - release the pet. The meta egg will appear in your bag.... the skills/relics will be lost... but you will still have the egg at least.

What happens when you release a live meta?

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
thats pretty much how my options worked.

This house on booty island was made for trapping pets, it had a basement, locked chests around the walls.

The only reason i know this is because after trying option A, I did option B,

Then this is where I kick my self in the nuts for at least a few more days. While in a hurry, I misspelled foregivness, foregiveness,.... forgiveness... then my ghost got kicked from the house...

Then Option C because I couldn't trust the kidnappers, even if i gave them all the money in my bank, how am i to know they would even honor my request, LOL, SUCKER. NOW UR PETZ GUNNA DIE.LOL. THANKS FOR YOUR SHINIES NOOB.

I know this is a hard core server, i get that, im over it, my only request is that if that kidnapping is deemed fair under the ruleset
this game really needs is a Ransom Deed . To guarantee i get my item/pet back when payment is recieved.

but then again if they made a ransom deed more people might start kidnapping in return so maybe not.

Thanks for your advice.

if this happen to anyone reading this, make sure you know how to spell forgivness, i mean foregivness, i mean forgiveness!!!

[Option C) If the meta pet is a ghost - Hold down CTRL and press SHIFT. On the command menu - release the pet. The meta egg will appear in your bag.... the skills/relics will be lost... but you will still have the egg at least.

What happens when you release a live meta?

In regard to Option C - To be honest... I cant remember (it was 2 years ago) for certainty if my friends pet was dead or alive , when this option was used. I think it was dead , if I had to take a guess.

He had a house trapped meta on someones roof. However when he manually released the meta pet - the egg did appear in his bag and did not drop to the floor in the house that it was trapped in.

If the meta pet is alive and this option is used... I don't think the meta pet will turn into an egg.

Last edited:

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
mine was alive thru a wall, hit release, and it turned into an egg in my pack.

It sucks releasing a meta pet like that... but atleast you get the egg back , and the house trapper doesn't get the egg when it falls to the floor :/

Last edited:
there is someone elses dragon in their house now, they must steal pets full time.

god, i hate that playstyle. Watch out on booty island for blues that lurk outside your screen.

here is one house that does it. Walle is grey and trapped now.
north of little town near bootstrap bill

petstealhouse.jpg

Last edited: