World Facets available here in UOF

Benedito

Novice
Very newbie question: which facets are available here? (Im meaning besides Felluca), like Trammel, Tokuno, Ilshenar, etc. And most important: how can I acess them? Gate travels?

No is a simple answer.I personally think trammel ruined the main game here we just got fel.The staff has other areas that have been created that's new to you that not on the official.I still recommend giving this shard a try there's plenty of things to do pvm style you never even heard of .

Benedito

Novice
No is a simple answer.I personally think trammel ruined the main game here we just got fel.The staff has other areas that have been created that's new to you that not on the official.I still recommend giving this shard a try there's plenty of things to do pvm style you never even heard of .

Thanks, sir. I mean, I love the shard, definitely giving a try. Can you give me some access points to these new areas? Im aware of the Trammel controversy, by the way.

It's best to go check out uoforever wikis site just google it help answer about everything from new pvm talismans, tons of tameables,and the rest of the content.I also recommend using the uoforever discord not as many people use the forms,I just stick around to try to steer new people the right way.

Benedito

Novice
It's best to go check out uoforever wikis site just google it help answer about everything from new pvm talismans, tons of tameables,and the rest of the content.I also recommend using the uoforever discord not as many people use the forms,I just stick around to try to steer new people the right way.

Ill definitely do that. And Ive just checked in at the Discord. :) Much apreciate, sir