Will this shard ever change?

Kichie

Neophyte
Just curious if the owners and admins will ever make this shard into what it shouldn't be? Like another unnamed EX Biggest free shard used to be? Or will it stay like this forever? :) 'Cause I like it like this, its my new home <3

Just popped in my mind thats all.

Sarphus

Journeyman
I like it how it is too. I haven't played other free shards but I was generally unhappy with the boring direction subscription UO went.

I'm ok with a little change but I happily sacrifice most of the features EA added AoS and beyond because it eliminates most of the bad things they did.

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
Welcome aboard.
I would say its pretty safe to say that for the most part the core of the server is how it will remain. There will undoubtedly be minor changes and addition I would say.

Kichie

Neophyte
Sounds promising :) Just hate playing a shard for 5-6 years then they destroy the whole thing by making it what it isn't. :(

S

Shane

We will never add things that alter balance of gameplay. We will add more content, dungeons, etc, but we won't ever add gargoyles and ninjas and stuff if that's what your meaning. What you play now is how it will feel for the future !

Kichie

Neophyte
We will never add things that alter balance of gameplay. We will add more content, dungeons, etc, but we won't ever add gargoyles and ninjas and stuff if that's what your meaning. What you play now is how it will feel for the future !
Spot on :) thats what I was asking, cheers man