Why would a Trammel shard of UOF kill the server???

Status
Not open for further replies.

gadric

Expert
You have to understand that in most cases Pkers are just underachievers in the Real World that try to make up for their failure by being big badasses online

gadric

Expert
No it is a good idea.. you just don't like it because if a Trammel Shard was built all the PVM players would go there and all you would be left with is other douchebag Pkers to play with

Deadpool

Grandmaster
Actually not at all. If you read what I originally said, it's that it will divide the playerbase. Makes no sense to try and separate the playerbase simply because you're too scared to venture outside of town. Go play another server if you want that. Trust me, there's plenty of PVMers who don't agree with you either, as shown in this thread. Again, get over it, your thread sucks.

gadric

Expert
And there are many who would welcome a Trammel Server. It makes perfect sense to separate those who want to PVP fropm those who do not want to.
you are just worried because if a Trammel Shard was created you would lose the one thing in your life you enjoy. Being a Pker
Besides which EA Games thought that Trammel was a good idea and I think they are a little brighter than you

Deadpool

Grandmaster
And there are many who would welcome a Trammel Server. It makes perfect sense to separate those who want to PVP fropm those who do not want to.
you are just worried because if a Trammel Shard was created you would lose the one thing in your life you enjoy. Being a Pker
Besides which EA Games thought that Trammel was a good idea and I think they are a little brighter than you

Did I ever say I was a pker? No I didn't. So, before you keep sounding more and more like an asshole, maybe know what you're talking about first. All you have to do is look through this thread to see the majority of people (a lot of them NOT PKERS) don't agree with your idea because it's stupid.

Go away. Your idea sucks. End of story.

Go play fucking OSI if you think EA Games is so much "brighter." Dipshit.

gadric

Expert
You never know.. If there is enough requests for it Trammel might happen here. That is how it happened on the Original UO

gadric

Expert
I don't agree with you and I think that you are afraid of the idea of a Trammel Shard. I will be staying and posting quite a bit Just to piss you off..

Deadpool

Grandmaster
I will be staying and posting quite a bit Just to piss you off..

500x1000px-ll-04d1e204_gdyblaugh-gif.24503

gadric

Expert
In any event I still do not see the problem with either creating a Trammel Shard or some other way to opt out of PvP play

The Gandin

Grandmaster
In any event I still do not see the problem with either creating a Trammel Shard or some other way to opt out of PvP play

Why don't you just go play a different server? This one obviously isn't for you. Your request will never happen here. Admins have stated several times they would never do anything of that nature.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Why don't you just go play a different server? This one obviously isn't for you. Your request will never happen here. Admins have stated several times they would never do anything of that nature.

surprising nobody's really told your ignorant ass to shut the fuck up yet. But if you tell one more person to find another shard I'm going to have to kick your dumb ass.

dumbass

wreckognize

Grandmaster
and just for the rest of you new guys, we don't tell people to go find another game on this server. that's just not how it works. Alright?

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
Serious question here kid. Are you:
a) the 12 y/o fat kid irl who gets beat up daily by everyone at your school
b) The 80lb soak and wet 11th grader who gets bullied by the freshmen cheerleaders
c) a 30 y/o nerd who still has nightmares about the bullying he received his entire life, and has flask backs when he sees red name on his screen.
d) A super alpha mother fucker who is only trolling us and is laughing his ass off right now irl.

Has to be d, because there is no way you are serious right now, just can't be.

Status
Not open for further replies.