Why Pks kill AFK bard players at the provo table?

halygon

Grandmaster
LOL at least you can be freely attacked instead of encouraging the victims of riefing to do the noto killing so it's a step in the right direction.
Let's just agree to disagree on this point. Blues grief us enough in their own way and do not turn grey (Like complaining about PKs on the forums or calling guards on us from the GZ line or of course the ominous blue zerg movement).

greebo

Apprentice
Dont tell is fun cause there is no challenge. And not loot of couse maybe a few npc instruments lol

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Actually I didnt kill you guys ON PURPOSE... I am such a noobling.. I didnt think, I was just trying to live. Liches were following me. I cast invis, hoping to live... then they saw YOU, fresh meat to eat!:(

Then, I managed to get up to table myself. Then someone got mad cuz their noob died, so they called the pk's! I ran for higher ground:)

Derpitus

Neophyte
Some guy named rat lauer is trying to bring liches down to the bard table. When they started provoing the lichs on each other, he got out his red.

He didn't even loot the bodies. He gets nothing out of it except he satisfaction of knowing that he annoyed somebody.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Aaaaahahaha poor Rat Lauer. Probably the shittiest griefer around, second to Baracoon of course. Actually Baracoon is decent a griefing but that doesn't make him any less of a bottom-feeder.

Alot of people ***** and complain on here!... If you die. Get resed gear up and go fight if you wana ***** and complain do it to your guild.. because it makes me wana res kill you =]

FrostyX

Neophyte
We do this because what's the fun in getting 7x with no challenge ,I can hear the trammel and tamer in you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy_buddy

Journeyman
We do this because what's the fun in getting 7x with no challenge ,I can hear the trammel and tamer in you

Lmao, competitor inforced game content? Horse shit. The studies I've read--why griefers grief, suggest that it's mostly from physical inadequicies. That seems much more likely.
You're like a homeless person that needs $1.99+tax to finish off paying his medical bills and finally get back on his feet. And wants your phone # and name to "pay you back." Its garbage.
Or a wife that fucks your best friend because you don't, "take her out to eat anymore." It's all horse shit.
You're a griefer because you can't take out your frustrations the way you want to. IMO, if all of you moved out of your moms house and hit the gym, we wouldn't have griefers.
Well, not the bottom-feeding kind, anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guttersnipe

Grandmaster
I got pk'd like two or three times total while afk training 2 provokers. They got vendor purchased instruments and no counts, and I had to res my chars a couple times...big fucking deal.

FrostyX

Neophyte
Lmao, competitor inforced game content? Horse shit. The studies I've read--why griefers grief, suggest that it's mostly from physical inadequicies. That seems much more likely.
You're like a homeless person that needs $1.99+tax to finish off paying his medical bills and finally get back on his feet. And wants your phone # and name to "pay you back." Its garbage.
Or a wife that fucks your best friend because you don't, "take her out to eat anymore." It's all horse shit.
You're a griefer because you can't take out your frustrations the way you want to. IMO, if all of you moved out of your moms house and hit the gym, we wouldn't have griefers.
Well, not the bottom-feeding kind, anyways.
You sound like my mom, aka a Whiney *****

I just think it is cool that there are places you can afk macro here. I remember back in the day, my way of macroing was putting a weight on the attack key on my keyboard and to attack training dummies. Even then I would often end up in "jail" when a GM busted me.

Dying a few times is a small price to pay for such a boon.

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
I just think it is cool that there are places you can afk macro here. I remember back in the day, my way of macroing was putting a weight on the attack key on my keyboard and to attack training dummies. Even then I would often end up in "jail" when a GM busted me.

Dying a few times is a small price to pay for such a boon.

This lol, good ole days!

Geriatric

Expert
the major gripe i have with griefing on this server is the fact that alot of these people claim to have played the game since early 2000's
and they still feel the need to grief, it's kind of like they havent grown up