Why Pks kill AFK bard players at the provo table?

dennozz

Grandmaster
Dont tell is fun cause there is no challenge. And not loot of couse maybe a few npc instruments lol

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Lexington

Grandmaster
Dont tell is fun cause there is no challenge. And not loot of couse maybe a few npc instruments lol

Because when you macro outside of town, especially in a dungeon, there is supposed to be risk........ so if you're macroing in a so called safe spot it's the pks job to kill you! :)

halygon

Grandmaster
IDK, it does seem like a good place to practice crazy combos like EQ+MS. I mean if the bards get a place to practice, why can't murderers?

dennozz

Grandmaster
Ripstas everytime you tried to piss me off you end dead. So lol go and kill some afk ppl now

jkg8787

Master
I'm all for having risk vs reward and danger for skill gain, but let's not pretend people have honorable intentions for the shard or it's economy by PKing at the Bard's table. At most all you accomplish is adding a couple more hours to their training.

If you actually wanted to "control the economy" you should be garbage-binning Power Scrolls (after wiping out all the blues at champs), killing rare tamables, and zerging every dungeon to prevent farming.

Hogan

Novice
I'm all for having risk vs reward and danger for skill gain, but let's not pretend people have honorable intentions for the shard or it's economy by PKing at the Bard's table. At most all you accomplish is adding a couple more hours to their training.

If you actually wanted to "control the economy" you should be garbage-binning Power Scrolls (after wiping out all the blues at champs), killing rare tamables, and zerging every dungeon to prevent farming.

these things don't create gold. they create a trade economy, item for gold. the only thing that creates more gold into the game is gold.

jkg8787

Master
these things don't create gold. they create a trade economy, item for gold. the only thing that creates more gold into the game is gold.
Agreed.

Just saying that pretending you kill bards at the bard table for some sort of noble good is ridiculous. I'd have a much easier time listening to a person if they just said "LOL I kill nubs @ Bard Table because they QQ. LOL den i do it again!!!" instead of acting like you're saving the economy by delaying someone by a few hours from training provoke.

I have 1 bard. Died a few times at the table, and also killed a few people at the table who were macroing archery (which kills the rotting corpses that are the hardest to provoke. At a certain point you can only gain off the rotting corpses there and archers just mindlessly kill them when they could make a macro to only target skellies/zombies).

Haven't been to the table in months. Just saying. If you're gonna PK there admit it's basically just griefing, don't try to pull some BS and try to come off as the good guy and claim you're helping the stability of the server.