Why isn't Easyuo allowed?

amonseti

Grandmaster
the only non cheat use for easy uo is being able to export bod lists .. other wise its a tool that lends to numerious amounts of cheats .. which there is already to much going on here .. so lets not add any more outlets ..

But i do miss being able to export bod lists ..

GimpCent

Grandmaster
Because people are scared of mining bots

Easyuo allows you to write more complex scripts but largely its just because of fear, anymore.

It's 2015 and even though we have UOStream folks are very much fearful. People still think there is speed hackers for christ sake. Not knowing speed is limited server side. People are dumb.

Last edited by a moderator:

amonseti

Grandmaster
There's no way to know if you use EUO unless you use it to cheat. People do use it.
Actually there is but . it needs to be looked at spesifically .. as there are no metrics that would cause an alert , so a dev would have to monitor a suspected account..

halygon

Grandmaster
Why isn't it allowed? If you are allowed to macro, why does it matter which program you use? Thanks.
They work completely different is why.

UOS and Razor are limited server side and do not know many things that the UO Classic client knows. EUO is not limited and knows everything that the UO client knows.

In addition the scripting capabilities of EUO are endless while razor and UOS have specific boundaries. For example, EUO has time functions and math operators which are a huge advantage programically.

I can do a ton with UOS or Razor but with EUO my scripting capabilities are pretty much endless, which means that things go from partially automated (with work arounds) to fully functional AI bots.

Last edited by a moderator: