Keltonator

Grandmaster
26bcdca522f5ce6e7c9b4730d8d4a9c8.jpg
2449029aedeb1cc65dab426c86147f2a.jpg
d553fed2322307e3aa41fb581b9843a0.jpg

TraJik

Grandmaster
It's pretty grim, yes.

Worst part is that people straight out refuse to believe anything bad can come out of this and keep on polishing their shitty halos. It's like a mass phychosis. Dare to say nothing good will come out of this? You're branded a bigoted racist faster than a feminist cries out misogyny.

Russia really seems like the last bastion free from the multiculturalism/3rd wave feminism/other weird brainwashing in Europe, take that as you will.

I agree 100% is how I take that.

Alucard

Grandmaster
Last edited by a moderator:

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Ty. You too! We already won the championships of U20 & U18 this year. Now need to win this and we won everything. Ps. USA & Russia both lost to us last week.

Uo oh... Did you say that the US lost at something? Oh shit....

The 'Fuck Yeah' brigade will be arriving soon, pyramids will be blown up, the Eiffel Tower will be turned into a bridge, Big Ben, the clock in London will be turned into little Ben.. I hope you are bloody satisfied... *Face palms with the added extra of an hand grenade*

Athrez

Grandmaster
Sorry to hear Russia lost.. I know it's a big deal for russians and Putin to have the games there and obviously want to win the championships too.

Ps. Finland 6 - Belarus 2

Alucard

Grandmaster
Sorry to hear Russia lost.. I know it's a big deal for russians and Putin to have the games there and obviously want to win the championships too.
Ps. Finland 6 - Belarus 2
congrat! Finland nice start
yes maybe our compatriots were upset, but who care ))
I more laughed when our F1 driver recently fucked up, before that he normally raced
but on home track try too haard )) for which incident he was exiled to Siberia) its was epic hahaha
View: https://youtu.be/1T4YSilwLYw

I'm more interested in the restoration of science, pleased that the development goes,
recently tested the new own spaceport's https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vostochny_Cosmodrome
...although success in the sport would also be a nice addition :D

Game was awful. They do nothing all 3 periods..
I have no time to follow the championship...heard that the team now basically consists of newcomers, stars have not arrived yet

Last edited by a moderator:

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
Soccer is gay
Hockey is ok
Football is great
Rodeo is Fackin awesome

Canada ftw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kikimoro

Master
tomorrow i grab the beer and snacks for watching 2 great games: Russia vs Sweden and Finland vs Canada . i think it will be epic