Why did Blaine Gypsy get banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MANKRIK

Grandmaster
Probably for his constant salty responses to everything event related. Not sure it deserves a ban but it's pretty pathetic.

kurtis

Grandmaster
Yeah I haven't seen someone that butthurt - online or real life - in quite some time. I think the post where he tried to point out every tiny flaw in the event details, including grammar typos, put it over the edge. I'm not sure what he expected.....that we would all rejoice in his analysis of the event and revolt until he was instated as event manager? Yeah, no.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
There is a reason I stuck by Blaine, defended his right to air out his grievances and most of that is to do with his real life circumstances. I understand that someone *like myself* can be a little pushy when it comes to being passionate about something, but when you know about someone and what they are going through, even people like myself find it difficult to not show support.

When I hear about or see something regarding someone's personal life, especially negative, I can not help think that banning him from the forums is something that will not help his current medical condition. Sometimes, people get caught up in the moment and are unable to conclude certain elements of their life without becoming forthcoming about their feelings, I also feel that said people are reliant on these distractions from the real world to mask what they may be feeling.

So, proving to these forums that I do have empathy and am not a hard headed thief criminal, I would respectfully ask any staff member here for an answer to at least one of two things : How long has Blaine been banned for and if possible *with certain conditions attached* could he possibly be unbanned?

Why would I stick my neck out for this? Blaine is a thief and hopefully my previous posts regarding thieves should be enough proof that I am in full support of thieves *unless they break any rules* and secondly, he is a friend.

@Shane @eppy @drinn @Liberty @halygon @JennaL @JoeB @Adam @Blair - I don't ask for much in game or on the forums requiring staff interaction, I guess I am asking now..

*If Blaine has already been provided with details then please disregard the request for information in this post*

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
it's gotta be super awkward, like when u reject a girl and she keeps hanging around trying to prove herself, slowly becoming more and more overbearing until one day when you're chatting up some bird and crazy comes up crying and screaming and you just kind of open mouth stare as she melts down and collapses to the ground writhing and screaming and everyone's staring at you as you nonchalantly raise your drink and take a sip

Salsa

Grandmaster
Aye he was, I think personally some of that was pent up over a lot of different things.

Cool. If he is really having mental issues, he should probably stop worry about an online game and get medical help. Seriously. Him be unbanned isn't going to cure him of whatever it is he is struggling with.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Cool. If he is really having mental issues, he should probably stop worry about an online game and get medical help. Seriously. Him be unbanned isn't going to cure him of whatever it is he is struggling with.

Understandable, but I think he just come out of an operation on his skull for some reason or another, thus I guess rehab.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Is it so wrong for someone, who does in fact seek medical attention on the regular, to have a hobby and be passionate about that hobby?

Say what you want about his forum conduct, but keep dumbass comments like this to yourself. Next time you have a thought....save it.

Deadpool

Grandmaster
All I read was his critique (stuck in quote form now, since I assume staff deleted his original post) of the event that was put up over the weekend. Honestly, I think it was pretty ridiculous. And this is coming from me who is the king of ridiculous. I understand there can be lore and all that, but I mean he didn't even inquire it in a way that would be helpful. It was just blatant shit talking. It made him come off as really piss poor that he wasn't event manager.

If he really does have mental issues, he needs to figure that shit out first and a way to possibly regulate that before returning to something he gets so pissed off about.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Is it so wrong for someone, who does in fact seek medical attention on the regular, to have a hobby and be passionate about that hobby?

Say what you want about his forum conduct, but keep dumbass comments like this to yourself. Next time you have a thought....save it.

Ahh boo-boomista, always jumping at every opportunity to take a jab at someone. you're the angstiest kid on here, by far. PK'd one too many times is anyones guess.

But the truth is if the guy had brain surgery or whatever then maybe he should be brushing his teeth and getting a good rest. Not everyone can afford to just let themselves go, like you do.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
It is not mental issues he is suffering with as in a mental illness, he had an operation on his head for some reason or another and I believe this may add to any hasty decisions or a somewhat skewed outlook for the time being. I am fully aware of what head injuries are all about.

Salsa

Grandmaster

If his hobby is exacerbating his condition than yes, it is a wrong for him to continue doing it.

Sorry Dr.Bromista but please keep 99% of your 8,000+ posts (LOL) to yourself.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
fuck dudes we are sitting here supposing about his possible medical conditions and shit it's really weird and irrelevant

he talked shit and got banned, it's probably not permanent

namaste

Darkarna

Grandmaster
fuck dudes we are sitting here supposing about his possible medical conditions and shit it's really weird and irrelevant

he talked shit and got banned, it's probably not permanent

namaste

Well, I have turned a bit soft as of late due to something that happened last week, I feel like I need to show a bit more care and attention to those who need it.. Pretty sure I will be making a tamer next... [e suicide

Deadpool

Grandmaster
Well, I have turned a bit soft as of late due to something that happened last week, I feel like I need to show a bit more care and attention to those who need it.. Pretty sure I will be making a tamer next... [e suicide

Hmm not sure if you should or shouldn't make a tamer. We better make a poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.