Why are you playing UO?

Kilike

Grandmaster
With the torrential down pour of tears from the bad players club recently, I must question why a lot of you are even playing? Many want no risk and pretty much just solo grind with no consequences as if they're playing diablo with god mode on.

So, I put it to the community why are you here?

I'm here to be the best pokemaster possible and pillage all who confront me. Plus I beat hello kitty island adventure already.
I don't. I went back to Diablo3 for season 4. Prior? Because I can grief or be nice, or farm mobs, or wonder around, or make people *****. Etc

All seriousness? Because of nostalgia. I grew up playing uo with friends and family since middle school. Every once and a while I get drawn back to it. Sadly it'll never be the same and eventually loses appeal.. Till it doesn't and I come back.

For me the best part besides what I previously mentioned was the act,re act pvp it had. Sadly that was just after this era and sadly came without a lot of downsides.
Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

TECHN9NEUOF

Grandmaster
Real question is why are the Aussie bros here?

You basically only do two things:

A. Rail on newbs who don't stand a chance.

B. Die in hilarious fashion against overwhelming odds.

We know you say you don't care, but we all know you care or you wouldn't cry about stat so much. We all know you don't participate in any other facet of the game so there can't be anything for you there.

Seems hard to find enjoyment with a playstyle like that. So, why are you here? Just to shit on others?

Sick life bro.
Ah he's an Aussie? That explains it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk