Why are people leaving their t-map chests?

Some One

Master
Time to call them all out i say. If you see someone do this ,shame them here.
Today i saw a tamer named( Nailed it) do this.
Nailed it , please re log your t -mapper to removed your chest.
I am sure it will make Sosaira a better and cleaner place.

halygon

Grandmaster
There is an item on the gold sink vendor to remove left over chests. It does require items to be removed from the chest before it can be used.

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
'Cause they assholes.

JackPalance

Master
And this is the reason why communism doesn't work-

Some One

Master
But you can donate to get around people being rude and lazy! =D
I have the wand,but then i have to go get it.(cause they didn`t come blessed)
And alot times empty 4 or 5 scrolls too.It`s just lazy not to bring your t -mapper back and delete the chest.

Steezie E

Master
I have the wand,but then i have to go get it.(cause they didn`t come blessed)
And alot times empty 4 or 5 scrolls too.It`s just lazy not to bring your t -mapper back and delete the chest.
you shouldnt have to buy an unblessed dono item though, it should just work with a hatchet. There are plenty of better donation ideas to be had other than an unblessed chest removal tool.

halv

Grandmaster
Some people just don't know how to remove an empty and finished T-chest. Seriously, this issue is coming up every 3 months and people say they didn't know how to remove chests. Just click on it fools! :D

Communism sorta is working Putin has gotten new territory recently,and may have helped Trump win the whitehouse.
Shame them lazy t-mappers.

Yeah, lets make this thread to a fundamental discussion about communism. ;)

I say, there was never any real working communism in this world. Never, ever. Just naming something communism isn't making it real communism. I grow up in a communistic country with the awesome name "German Democratic Republic" - two words in there been a lie.

tankian

Grandmaster
How about put in a Gump when trying to decode a map that comes up to remove last chest if they haven't done so and either won't let them decode current map or dig it up until the completed one is removed

oneSLOWex

Adept
This is really annoying...had it happen a few times. Once someone has completely left the area and was too lazy to remove the chest, the next person should be able to click and remove it. Shouldn't need a dono item to remove lazy people's trash!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

halv

Grandmaster
This is really annoying...had it happen a few times. Once someone has completely left the area and was too lazy to remove the chest, the next person should be able to click and remove it. Shouldn't need a dono item to remove lazy people's trash!

It's a gold sink item, not dono. Is a good idea, but it isn't blessed.

But if somebody else could remove the chest, this person can disturb you when picking the chest. There are people around trying to get something from the chest, they get grey and try to make trouble. If this folk can just remove your chest in the middle of emptying it, would be a pain in the ass for some t-hunters. :D

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
If only there was a way to use an axe on it or context menu to remove it, like every other server, and input a basic line of code that allows anyone to do this once the chest was completely empty...

oneSLOWex

Adept
If only there was a way to use an axe on it or context menu to remove it, like every other server, and input a basic line of code that allows anyone to do this once the chest was completely empty...
You can click it then click remove already.

It's a gold sink item, not dono. Is a good idea, but it isn't blessed.

But if somebody else could remove the chest, this person can disturb you when picking the chest. There are people around trying to get something from the chest, they get grey and try to make trouble. If this folk can just remove your chest in the middle of emptying it, would be a pain in the ass for some t-hunters. :D
I'm talking about other people being able to remove it when the person who dug it up is no longer in the area.

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
You can click it then click remove already.

I'm talking about other people being able to remove it when the person who dug it up is no longer in the area.

That's what we're talking about. I'm referring to the standard on production servers (and other freeshards) that allows you and others to remove the chests (that, and they time out after a short while, to my knowledge, on most servers). Usually you just remove all of the items and when it's empty, anyone has access to destroy/remove the chest.

halygon

Grandmaster
How about put in a Gump when trying to decode a map that comes up to remove last chest if they haven't done so and either won't let them decode current map or dig it up until the completed one is removed
I like this except those that do not do another t-map afters would never receive the gump so the chest would still persist.